that was close

*2 weeks later*

"y/n.. y/n.." I had woken from the sleepy voice of Benji. He slept over that night, since we had an 8am flight to catch for Spain. Obviously we didn't sleep together. He slightly shook me until I finally awoken. "It's to early B." I said quietly. "You can sleep on the plane amor." Aw he called me love. "fine.." I rubbed my eyes and got up, stretching my arms. "I'm gonna go get changed." His sleepy voice was so *chefs kiss.* He left my room and I shut the door behind him.

After I got changed, I opened my door and Benji was standing with his hand up like it was about to knock. I giggled and he walked in. "Are you ready for breakfast?" He asked me. "Yeah, I just got to do my makeup, and I was thinking, we should get food at the airport, airport food just hits different." "okay." He laughed. I sat down at my desk and did my makeup.
Benji usually does his makeup too. He just puts on concealer, blush and freckles, which is adorable.

After we did our makeup i put it away into my suitcase which i had packed the night before.
Since our parents are artists, they're not home a lot, because they travel for art shows, which we don't mind at all. So before we left I went into Abby's room to tell her we're leaving.

We finally were ready and headed out. We  can't drive by ourselves yet so Mrs. Krol dropped us off at the aiport. Her and Benji's dad were coming a week after us due to work related things. Once we got there I thanked her and we said our goodbyes as we took our suitcases out of the trunk.
We walked in and went through security and everything and got breakfast. It went pretty well.

Once we sat down at our plane seats I set my bag under my feet and got comfy. The plane ride was gonna be a few hours long and we hadn't of thought of anything to do. Benji sat at the window seat, he seemed excited about that.
While the plane took off the expression on Benji's face was the cutest thing ever.

"I'm tired." I told him. "than sleep!" he rolled his eyes sarcastically and I smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder. I could feel the smile that grew on his face.
I started drifting off, then he held my hand, and interlocked fingers. Never once in my life had I of gotten butterflies from Benji holding my hand, but i just did. I brushed it off like I didn't feel like that, and then fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later to Benji's head on top of mine. He was sleeping too. I was uncomfortable though so i lifted my head up which woke him up.
"are we there?" He asked me while yawning. I checked where we were on the tablet on the seat in front of us. "Almost." I answered. He put his head on my shoulder and fell back asleep. I watched a movie the rest of the way.

We had landed in Madrid, Spain. Benji had woken up when he felt the plane descending.

As we got off the plane we went to go get our luggage. We were very fimilair on how airports worked so we had no problem. It was about lunch time so i asked Benji if he wanted to get lunch before we went to the house. He obviously said yes so we went to Starbucks in the airport.

We got there and sat down at a table near the back, because we don't really like being recognized in public. "What do you want? I'll order lol." He told me. "Hmmm a lunch sandwich thingy.. uh do you know what i'm talking about?" "Sí." "okay, and a pinkity drinkity." "got it." He went up to the cashier and order for us. I went on my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

"¡Hola! ¿Mucho gusto?" A strange teenager had come over to my table and started talking to me. "yo soy buenos.." I was confused. "Are you a fan?" I asked in English hoping he understood. "¿no?" He replied. He came over behind me and grabbed my waist from behind. What was happening. Thank goodness, Benji came over and pulled him off of me. He started yelling at the guy in Spanish, I didn't really understand what he was saying. The only words I could make out was, "ella es mi niña." {she is my girl} hmm maybe that's not what he said. The guy went out of the store after that and I never saw him again. I hugged Benji. "Don't ever let anyone get that close to you again." He sounded really serious, which I haven't heard in a while. I just kept continuing to hug him. What would've happened if Benji wasn't there?

After a little bit of waiting our food was ready and we went back to normal, although I was still traumatized.

We had finished our food and decided it was time to go to 'our house'.