Bonus Chapter 1

A/N (scroll to skip)
First tysm again for 1.65k reads!!
2ND i'm writing other stories so please check them out if u want :)
Also sorry for such a delay in updates, i don't stan benji as much anymore so it's just been hard to write.

y/n pov

A few weeks went by and it was time for us to go back home. Me and Benji were in our room packing our things to go to the airport the next morning. "this is boring." benji mumbled as he shoved a shirt into his suitcase. "well.. wanna go to the cafe, and finish packing when we get back?" I offered, since i'd been wanting to go again before we left. "YES LETS GO." Benji screamed as he practically yanked my hand off. I tried to grab my phone but failed, and he ran downstairs dragging me along.

He finally slowed down as we got outside, letting go of my wrist. "you know you i would've just followed you right?" i giggled. "yeah but there's no fun in that." He grabbed my hand again, but in a calming sense. I intertwined our fingers and began swinging our hands back and forth.

Once we arrived at the cafe, i had forgotten all of the small details held instead the tiny building. The walls covered in neatly placed vinyls, the calming background music, with paper lights hanging from the ceilings. But my favorite part was definitely the cats. Yes. This was a cat cafe. I think that was a hard aspect to leave out but, yes there were cat beds, cat towers and of course, KITTENS.

a/n i have no idea how cat cafes work so bare with me-

We walked into the cafe, and went to the counter to pay. We ordered some coffee and biscuits. I sat down in front of one of the cat 'jungles' and benji followed. He sat down behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, which caused my face to turn red.

A cat came over and started rubbing their head against my hand, and i imdiantly began petting them. The name on their collar was Milo. Even though it wasn't the cats official name, i called him by his given name. Benji unwrapped him arms to pet Milo.

This was the best way to spend my life.

Our order # was called and Benji got up to grab our food. I said bye to Milo and we went to the table to eat.

435 words, sorry it's so short-
i'll make the next chapter asap
besties _
love you guys😋‼️
also please vote :)