Sunsets

{y/f/n = your full name}

A few days had passed by and we explored a lot of Spain. The city was beautiful and we vlogged most of our adventures together. My favorite part though had to be every night when we would go in the pool and watch the sunset while splashing each other non stop.

Tonight we had decided to go swimming again at night. But tonight we wanted to vlog it since we haven't yet. It was around 7pm and we got into our bathing suits. "I'll grab the towels." I told benji as I starting going to the bathroom. "ok you do that." he said as he walked outside onto the porch. I grabbed the towels and went back to give him one. "hereee." i said as i handed him the towel. "thanks I got the camera set up we can probably just do like a time lapse or something." he informed me. "okay that works." I step a few feet into the pool and it was kind of cold. I was about to get in all the way. But benji came up behind me and pushed me in. I got water up my nose which is the worst feeling."BENJAMIN!" i yelled once i got back up. "sorry?" he shrugged his shoulders and cannon balled in, and i covered my face so i didn't get splashed.

We swam for a little bit and talked. The sun began to set and I went to the edge of the pool wall to watch it set. I put my elbows on the edge and rest my head on my hands. Benji came over next to me and copied the position I was in. "It's so pretty." I told him as I admired the view. "You're so pretty." he didn't stutter and I got butterflies. I turned my head slightly to see him still looking at the horizon. I pushed myself up a bit and put my head on his shoulder. I could feel him smiling, i'm not sure how I did it but I seemed to be able to always know when he smiled. We sat in comfortable silence while still admiring the sunset.

"y/n."
"benji."
"Have I ever told you how much I love you."
I kind of froze. What does he mean? He tells me he loves me all the time but ... I don't know. "Yes you tell me that a lot actually."
"Well i really mean it, I love you so much."
I looked over at him and he was looking at me. We stared at each other for a few seconds. "Benjamin?" Before he answered he leaned in and kissed me. woah. I did not know what was happening but I kissed him back and it felt so amazing. We kissed for a long time. It felt like eternity. But in reality it was probably only a few seconds. I put my arms around his neck and he slowly put his down to my waist.

We had stopped kissing and I was completely speechless. We were staring into each other's eyes. His were a beautiful, almond color. I could see love in his eyes, which i never had before. He really meant it. I let go of his neck. "I love you, Benji." I said without hesitation, "I love you so much." A huge smile grew upon his face and he picked me up and hugged me. The sun was fully set and the only light came from the fairy lights hanging above the porch. "what does this mean?" he asked. "well.. what do you want it to mean?" I questioned back. He paused for a moment and let out a big breathe. "y/f/n, will you, make me the happiest boy ever and be my girlfriend?"

"is this a purposal benjamin?" I joked. "it could be." He jokingly winked. "yes, of course." I smiled so huge it was ugly. He picked me up, spun me around and kissed me once again. Have I known my soulmate all along?