narrative & instagram

blaire had texted carmen a few hours later and told her she made it back home, carmen really wanted to take a nap but she promised blaire that they could meet up.

carmen got out of bed and threw on her shoes, she then ran downstairs to say goodbye to her father then started heading towards blaires house. carmen hadn't been there in a while since theit little falling out.

carmen approached blaires front steps and knocked lightly, a few seconds later blaire opened the door and smiled pulling the girl into a hug. "hi!" she exclaimed as carmen hesitantly hugged back, "hey" she replied in a monotone voice.

"come inside!" blaire let go of carmen and held the door open for her she walked inside and stood waiting for blaire to tell her where they would talk, "we can go up to my room" blaire said shutting the door and heading towards the steps, carmen followed behind blaire up to her room.

the two girls sat awkwardly on blaires bed waiting for someone to speak up first, "so—" they both said at the same time, "you go first" carmen laughed a bit and blaire nodded, "okay, i'm really sorry about everything thats happened between us recently" she began to say.

"it was really immature of me to force you to go to some club when we are all underage, i knew you were in the public eye but i still risked it" blaire apologized, she actually looked sorry, "its fine, i think i overreacted to that part a little bit" she giggled which made blaire smile, "i'm sorry about vinnie too" she began to say which made carmens smile drop, she wasn't really ready for this part.

"i called him ugly but then started flirting with him even though i knew you liked him" blaire frowned and carmen stayed silent, "it was bad for me as a friend to go after a guy you like" she added, a small smile formed on carmens face, she seemed actually sorry, "its okay, he's just a boy anyways" she shrugged and blaire nodded.

"i'm also sorry that i've just been a plain bitch to you, when you texted me when you and erin were waiting for me at the airport i could've been nicer" she began, "and when i realized you left i could've also been nicer because you waited on me and i was the late one" she added, carmen nodded, "i'll admit it was a bit messed up of me to leave you and erin, i was just tired and a bit angry" carmen added onto the apology, "i understand" blaire nodded with a smile.

"we've been friends for so long and i don't want it all to end just because of a few mistakes" blaire said with a frown, carmen leaned over and hugged her friend, "never" she replied.

while the girls were hugging blaires eyebrows were furrowed while carmen was smiling, happy to have her friend back. once blaire felt carmen pulling away from the hug, she rolled her eyes, but when carmen made eye contact with her, she gave her a fake smile.

ccadams posted on instagram!

liked by bigphathart and 1,729 othersccadams bae

ccadams bae

author pretend madi is blaire 😫😫

vanigregg what 😂😂
ccadams ft me 😀

bigphathart yay my favorites!!
ccadams <3

vinnienohacker oh??
     ccadams who are u

blairez69 ily 😘😘
     ccadams ilym

bruhnottroy NOO WHAT NOT HER ‼️‼️😬
     ccadams LMAOO TROY

billnai be careful?? 😅
     ccadams ofc 🙌

cyrri ummmm what
liked by ccadams

load more comments...

blairezanders posted on instagram!

liked by carmenadams and 11,739 othersblairezanders my bestfriend <3

blairezanders my bestfriend <3

author pretend girl on the left is carmen 😂😂

erinhart adorable!!
blairezanders ily!

vinniehacker gross 👎
blairezanders blocked

avani awww super cute 😘🙌
blairezanders miss u cutie!!

carmenadams 🤍🤍
liked by blairezanders

joshrichards hm
zarbruh hmm
kiocyrr hmmm
blairezanders ??

charlidamelio cute girls!
blairezanders aww ty! follow me back on tik tok 💗
user GIRL-

load more comments...

a/n
HI SORRY I NEVER POST :,)
thank you for all the new reads ily 💗