narrative

i saved up enough to go to LA.

i'm flying out tomorrow which means i have to pack today. i told blaire and erin that i was going over there again and they begged to come, i told them it was for business and i'd barley be able to see them. so, they said they'd stay home this time.

i got my suitcase from under my bed and began to throw random outfits into it. my phone was set up against my vanity mirror while avani was on facetime helping me pick out my outfits.

i haven't told vinnie i'm coming. i'm definitely not nervous to tell him, i just want it to be a surprise. only avani and troy know i'm coming and they both said they wouldn't tell him.

but of course vinnie has still been begging me to come to LA, it's getting hard keeping the secret that i'm literally going to be there tomorrow.

"i think you should just tell him so he stops annoying me" avani groaned which caught my attention since i was across the room. "annoying you?! you two are the ones who have been annoyingly begging me for 15,000 weeks" i laughed.

"that's a bit of an exaggeration" avani shook her head, i walked towards the screen and glared at her, "but you get what i mean" i smirked and she nodded while smiling slightly.

i grabbed a bag from my vanity and began throwing random make up inside, "oh, you're staying at away this time by the way" avani said randomly, i dropped my powder inside the bag from shock.

"what?" i asked making sure i heard her right, "yeah! my house is being worked on, i'll be at sway too" she smiled while using a nail filer to make her nails look even better than they already did.

i shook my head while zipping the bag, "i'll find a hotel or something" i said. "carmen, you said you weren't nervous" avani lectured, "it's also a huge house, so if you didn't want to see him one day then i'm sure you wouldn't" she added.

i nodded showing her i was agreeing, "maybe i am a bit nervous" i admitted. "that's understandable, last time you saw him you got in a huge fight" avani said.

i love avani, she's a great friend. i'm so lucky to have her.

i smiled to myself and nodded, "that fight was so unnecessary, if only i just kissed him" i laughed while throwing my make up bag into my suit case. out of the corner of my eye i saw avani's eyes widen as she dropped the nail filer, "did you want to kiss him?" she asked.

i pulled the stool out from under my vanity and sat on it, "i don't know" i shrugged while fidgeting with the rings on my fingers. "are you going to kiss him this time?" she asked again.

i shrugged once again, "i don't know, i think we're just friends" i admitted. i don't know if we're actually just friends but we haven't flirted in a while, we never really did flirt.

avani smirked and shook her head, "just friends" she laughed out. i shook my head now feeling stupid then giggled, "shut up" i pushed the screen playfully.

i heard a knock at avani's door and a few power tools beginning to make noise so i assumed workers were there. "oops, i got to go!" she exclaimed while picking up her phone and holding it under her chin.

"okay bye, i love you" i smiled at the screen, "love you more!" she responded quickly before hanging up.