narrative & imessages

i'm currently at the airport with my dad standing next to me, he said he wanted to give me a ride here since he wasn't able to last time.

"goodbye carmen," my dad smiled while shutting his door and meeting me on the sidewalk in front of the airport doors, "bye dad, i love you" i smiled letting go of my suitcase and hugging my father, "i love you too" he said into my shoulder, due to my tall height i was just a little bit taller than my dad weirdly.

my dad let his arms fall to his side as he backed away from me, i grabbed my suitcase and smiled at him. "see you in a few weeks!" i waved while walking backwards towards the doors, "i'll miss you!" my father shouted back as i made it inside the airport. my smile faded as i made it inside and began to walk towards security, of course i'm excited to see everyone in LA but i'm going to miss my dad.

i made it through security and went to my tunnel to wait for boarding time, i've never been at an airport so much in my life as i have these past few weeks.

i sat down in one of the cold metal chairs while bringing my suitcase to stand in front of me, avani told me to text her once i made it to the airport so i have to do that before i can't use my phone on the airplane.

carmen
i made it 😘😘

avani
YAYY GOOD
IM SO EXCITED

carmen
ME TOO😭😭
you and troy didn't spill the secret
to vinnie did you??😐

avani
NO of course not
we want it to be so fun and exciting for him 👏

carmen
good 😁😁

avani
yeah good🙄🙄now make the plane
hurry up i miss you

carmen
STOP
HOW DO YOU AND VINNIE ALWAYS
PREDICT JT
THEY JUST CALLED MY PLANE NUMBER

avani
OKAY YAYAYA
GO FO FO FO GOOOO

i didn't have time to reply to avani so i just smiled at my screen and placed my phone in my back pocket, i stood up and slightly jogged towards the desk to give my ticket to the people who check us in.

once they took my ticket i rolled my suitcase down the small tunnel then boarded onto the plane, i found my seat and put my carry-on suitcase in the overhead cub board. i sat down and let out a tired breath of air as i wrapped my seatbelt around myself and shut my eyes.

a/n
sorry for such short chapters😕😕
once carmen is in LA they'll be longer