imessages & narrative

blaire
hey!! how's it going? miss u <3

carmen
hi i miss u too! it's going good right now
what about over there?

blaire
boring without u 😕 me and erin
miss u so much

carmen
aw i miss you guys too

blaire
we were actually wondering if we could
come down to LA with you? where are you
staying?

carmen
oh i'm staying at sway but i could ask

blaire
oh no u don't have to do that 😅no one
there really likes me :/

carmen
no its okay i can ask!

i put my phone down without even looking for blaire's response, i rolled onto my side and looked at vinnie who was half asleep next to me. after we got back from the hike we were all pretty tired so we went to our rooms, i sat on my mattress but eventually joined vinnie up on his bed.

"blaire wants to come here," i spoke, vinnie's eyes shot open and he glared at me. "what?" he asked even though he clearly heard me, i grinned. "blaire wants to come to LA and i told her i'd ask you guys if she could stay here. obviously i don't expect you to allow her i only said it to make her happy" i further explained. vinnie groaned and brought both his hands up, running his fingers through his curls. "she's annoying as fuck, carmen" he replied, making me laugh slightly.

"i know you think that and sometimes i do too, but i actually miss her" i bent my arm so i could rest my head on top of my hand, i looked down at vinnie waiting for his response. he shut his eyes and let out a loud sigh, "she can come but she isn't staying here" he answered, i smiled and leaned over to kiss his forehead. "thank you."

carmen
unfortunately the house is a bit packed
right now but i'd love for you and erin
to come down for a little bit 😁

blaire
omg okay!! at least we get to see you ❤️

carmen
when do you think you'll be here?

blaire
asap!! i'll let erin know we're invited

i put my phone back down without responding to blaire again. i do really miss her but things have still been kind of awkward for us, so i don't know if i really want her coming yet. its fine though, i'm sure everything will be okay when she arrives. "i told her she can come but she can't stay here, she said her and erin will come as soon as they can" i explained to vinnie, i watched him shake his head disappointingly and say nothing else.

suddenly, there was a knock on vinnie's door. "come in!" he yelled before throwing his arms over his face while shutting his eyes tighter. troy, avani and nailea all came barging into the room with smiles on their faces, "we aren't tired anymore!" troy announced, "carmen, want to come with us? vinnie looks tired" he asked, then made a weird face at vinnie.

i nodded and threw my legs over the side of the bed, "i'll be back" i told vinnie. i grabbed my phone from the side of the bed and followed everyone out the door, i slowly closed it hoping it didn't make too loud of a noise. "you two getting along well?" troy asked while slinging his arm around my shoulder. i nodded and briefly snuggled into the side of his body, "yeah, it's going great" i responded.

troy smiled as well, "i'm glad" he said before letting his arm drop back down to his side. he then looked at nailea and awkwardly moved closer to her, a small smile appearing on her face as he moved closer. "okay so what's going on with you two?!" i asked excitingly, nailea giggled and troy blushed. as we walked down the hallway nailea turned behind troy's back and mouthed 'he likes me' avani and i quietly squealed as troy rolled his eyes.