narrative & instagram

vinnie and i are out getting coffee right now. we had some encounters with supporters, they were all nice. i really hope we don't bump into hollywood fix or any sort of paparazzi, i get nervous when they speak to me.

vinnie paid the employee and handed me my cup of coffee, we walked over to an empty table and sat down across from each other. i took a sip of mine as vinnie did the same, "like it?" he asked. i nodded while taking another quick drink, "yeah! it's better than any coffee back home" i said, coffee at home was usually either black or some shitty latte. "good" vinnie smiled.

i've been even more nervous around vinnie recently, when we flirt i usually try to act bold but i'm actually super nervous. this is one of the first times we've been out together without avani or anyone else, i'm having fun but i still feel shy.

"where we going next? we can do whatever you want" vinnie told me, setting his coffee cup down on the table. i crossed my leg over my kther and held my cup in my hand, thinking about things the two of us could do. "i don't know, i've only been here once. what is there to do?" i asked him. vinnie took out his phone and began to scroll through an app, maybe he was looking for things we could do.

he then held his phone out to me, i took it and looked at what was on the screen. it was a website for people who are touring LA, it said to go to the hollywood sign, go to venice, and normal things people usually do in LA. "maybe we could take everyone on a hike near the hollywood sign? i see you guys do that a lot" i suggested. a hike would be a nice way we could all hang out, no awkwardness.

"yeah, that's fun to do. we could do that" vinnie agreed, picking up his coffee and taking a large sip. i put his phone down on the table and slid it back over to him, out the corner of my eye i saw a few girls taking pictures of us from another table. i smiled and lightly kicked vinnie's leg from under the table, "look" i said, nodding my head towards the group of girls.

vinnie looked up and smiled at the girl's phones, they squealed and freaked out to each other. "happens every day" he mumbled to me, i narrowed my eyes. "you don't like it?" i asked. he shrugged, "i don't like when they're disrespectful. those girls were fine, it just is tiring sometimes" he explained, i frowned. i get where he's coming from, every girl is in love with him and he barley gets any privacy.

"i'm glad they didn't cross any boundaries" i said talking about the group of girls, he nodded agreeing with me. i finished my coffee and got up to throw it away, taking vinnie's cup since he was done too. we left a tip on the small table and walked out of the coffee shop. the same group of girls were standing outside with their phones in their hands. "vinnie, can we get a picture!" one girl exclaimed nervously.

he smiled and nodded, "of course!" he said kindly. he walked towards the group of girls and swung his arms around their shoulders, i took one of the girl's phones and snapped a few pictures for them. "carmen, get in one!" the one girl suggested. i smiled widely, "are you sure?" i asked, whenever i was out with vinnie or avani people would suggest only photos with them. "of course!" the girl smiled.

i shyly walked up to the group, crouching down in front of them and holding out the phone to take a selfie of all of us. we all smiled and i pressed the picture button a few times. i stood back up and handed the girl her phone back, "thank you!" she smiled looking at vinnie and i. "of course" vinnie said, i nodded. "thank you for saying hi" i grinned. the girl's all squealed and ran off, waving their phones at a lady who was probably one of their mothers.

"they were nice" i said, vinnie smiled and agreed with me. we reached our hands towards each other, loosely holding hands as we walked down the street back to our car.

 we reached our hands towards each other, loosely holding hands as we walked down the street back to our car

liked by zarbruh and 1,737,929 others
vinniehacker LA with her
tagged: carmenadams

author pretend it's vinnie and carmen 😭😭😭

user AWW
liked by vinniehacker

avani babies
liked by vinniehacker

zarbruh FAVORITES
vinniehacker love you

naileadevora she is my favorite human ever😣
vinniehacker back off🤨🤨

carmenadams 😁😁😁<3
vinniehacker <33333333

user lol unfollowed
avani omg!! vinnie cares so much that user unfollowed him 😕😕😕💔💔💔👎👎
   ↳carmenadams LMAOO

kiocyrr winning
vinniehacker lol ik

joshrichards fuck yeah man
vinniehacker 😋

blairezanders aw!!!!
vinniehacker thought i had you blocked😬

load more comments...

a/n
hi 😁😁next chapter will be the hike