Chapter 9: Remain Strong

Ruki's POV

Her blood is so delicious, I continue drinking when a memory of the past came to my mind.

Memory

I was walking at the mansion gardens when I saw a girl picking flowers from my garden.

" Get out or I will call the guards!" I said annoyed.

" Huh? Oh,sorry this flowers are so beautiful" She said smelling the flowers.

She had long brown hair,reddish brown eyes, pinkish lips and long eyelashes. My heart start bumping when I saw her eyes.

" W-why are you staring at me like that?" She said and blushed.

" N-nothing,you can take the flowers if you want" I said and blush.

" Really? Thank you so much!" She said happily. I grab one red rose and put it behind her ear.

" You look beautiful when you smile" I said.

" Thank you..." She said.

End of Memory

Ruki's POV

Why does Julie remembers me of her??

3rd person's POV

Ruki looked that Julie faded away and he was about to carry her but he looked at the bloody black rose on the floor, he took it and his eyes wide open. The rose that was dead start coming to life , ' What?' Ruki thought in his mind.
He put the rose behind Julie's ear and he carry her bridal style, he plant a small kiss on her cheek.

////Time skip////

Julie's POV

I wake up in my room, who brought me here?. I stand up and walk towards the mirror, I'm looking paler and exhausted then usual.

" Huh?" I said. I stare at the rose that was behind my ear, I grab it and my eyes wide open It wasn't black anymore. It was half red and half black, but how did this happen?.

I felt super weak and I fell on my knees, I need energy.

" Oh that's right" I said. 'I think they have cranberry juice in the fridge' I thought in my mind, I enter the kitchen and grab a cranberry juice box.

When I drink it, I start feeling a little bit better. I was about to return to my room,but a pair of arms trap me from behind.
" Julie-san are you ok? " Kanato's sweet voice sound behind me.

" I am okay could you please let me go?" I said trying to get free from his grip but he hug me tighter.

" No, I am not letting you go" He said and pin me to the wall.

" I have been starving for years" He said and lick my neck.

" Sweet" He said and bite me. I felt nothing, but then a scene came to my eyes.

Kanato was sitting on the floor while a woman with purple hair and green eyes is having sex with a man with green hair and red eyes, I just stayed like WTF face,Kanato was sobbing but then he smiled devilish.

" She only loves me" He said.

I came back to life when Kanato stop drinking and his eyes wide open.

Kanato's POV

What? Why did I have that memory?
I step a side from Julie and clean the drops of blood from my mouth. Her blood is like having a delicious strawberry cake with whipped cream on top,chocolate syrup and finally a juicy cherry on top~

" Please just stop" She said and fall on her knees.

" You look pathetic begging for me to stop, you really are a weak human girl" I laughed at her.

" I may be weak but I will remain strong, I will get stronger each day. And I am not pathetic, look who is talking a maniac who talks to a toy" She said with a mean tone.

Juliett's Pov

' Oops,I guess I'm not getting out of this alive...'

Tears where coming out of Kanato's eyes and he grab my neck and tight his grip.

" Teddy is not a toy he is my friend and my companion, he told me that you were beautiful and that you and him will became good friends but I told him that you were mine and that I don't want him to be your friend!" Kanato said crying.

" K-kanato-kun" I said. I felt guilty and felt awful. I hug him and stroke his hair, then I start singing Hikari no uta,I always sing this song for Yui when she was mad,sad or before going to sleep.

  The light of the beginning sparkles... sparkles...
The light of the end... Lulala lila

  The god will not return to us
The hourglass
In which time overflows.
Lulala lila

  The flames of hundreds of millions of lives
Fall smoothly, and become stars.
Flowing, flowing, they are beautiful,
And then once again, in the cradle of life and death,
They froth softly.

Sing... Sing, now, these two wishes

Strongly... Strongly shine of the gold of Heaven.
They speak of eternity 

  Shine, oh god,
With all of your sadness.
Spinning, and spinning...
Lulala lila 

  Sadness, joy, and even lamentation.
If you see them from the silver river in the sky,
Everything is but a mere moment's dream fireworks.
They disappear without a trace
At the mere blink of the god's eye.

  Echo... Echo, and now, return to the form you were meant to be.

Faintly... Faintly, just as the legends say.
Pray for eternity. 

  Sing... Sing, now, these two wishes
Strongly... Strongly shine of the gold of Heaven.
They speak of eternity 

When I finished the song Kanato was sleeping in my arms, great now how am I gonna carry him?!

I sight and put one arm around my neck and carry him to his room. I laid him on his bed and put teddy beside him, I am kind of scare of teddy. Saying we will be friends, weird. I plant a kiss on Kanato's forehead and leave his room.

I went to my room and open my laptop, I had 24 missing messages.

Nina- How are you guys?
Akina- Ugh not well I am sick
Me- Really? Take care, we will see each other soon don't worry!
Akina- I hope so...
Nina- Hey Julie
Me- Yes?
Nina- Why didn't you went to the Spring prom?
Me- Ohh um I have another appointment, sorry
Akina- Why didn't you told us
Me- I forgot
Nina- Oh its ok, well gotta go. Bye girls!
Me- Bye see you soon
Akina- Me too I have to get some sleep. Bye
Me- Bye take care

I log off and sight, I hate lying to my friends but I had to do it.

End of chapter 9

Guys! Do you wanna a Valentines special chapter???
Vote for your favorite brother and I will make a chapter about him and Juliett. Sakamakis and Mukamis.
Happy valentine's day❤️💋💘💝!!!
That's all C ya!