Chapter 12: Different

Juliett's Pov

Flashback

I had to got to the roof because that cute yandere brat "punished" me by hiding my backpack somewhere on school grounds.

Just because I refused to bake him a cake.

After searching everywhere and about to give up I finally founded it laying on the floor of the roof. 

" I love you. Forever and ever..." 

Just when I was about to go find Yui I heard a familiar voice. 

" Whether you desire it or not..." Laito Sakamaki was looking up at the night sky while he talked to himself. " I have never forgotten you, even for an instant" 

'Oh well I guess he smoked something'.

" Who goes there? " I panicked and hid behind the wall just as he turned towards where I was standing. 

'  Eh maybe he didn-'

" You know ,it's bad to eavesdrop~ "

" Oh Laito " I turn around towards him, " I didn't see you there! I was looking for Yui but she's not here, oh well look at the time I have to get going..." I backed towards the rooftop's exit but a strong grip felt on my shoulder.

" I'd say we stay here and enjoy each other.."

I shook my head.

"  I propose charades then" I  forced a smile and patted his hand.

He laughed.

" I love this naïve side of yours! I can't have enough of you,really. You are truly ravashing! I-I love you~! I love you so much,Chou-chan! " He suddenly pinned me to the wall that was in front of me while he grabbed both my hands and placed them on each side of my head.

I gulped as I desperately tried to break free. 

" I will take you here right now...we dwellers of the night get really thirsty on nights like this one " His nose touched the side of my neck and bit the right side of my neck making me release a little groan.

I started to become a little dizzy but as soon as he put his guard down I managed to shove him away and ran all the way towards the small city that nearby the academy.

My legs suddenly gave up as I kneeled on the sidewalk.

" There there, do not cry. I'm really sorry " Laito appeared in front of me offering me a hand.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up without his help.

I then started walking with him following me like a lost puppy.

" Where are we going, Chou-chan? Are you taking me on a date? Woah~ "

My patience finally ran out, I tried to kick his face but he swiftly grabbed my ankle.

"  Ah ,we're getting more physical then! By the way I can see your panties. Black lace, interesting..." He blushed while smirking.

My cheeks got red as I tried to get my foot back but he refused to let me go.

" May I have my foot back? " I rolled my eyes.

He shook his head and pulled my foot making me fall in his arms.

" Let's go back home~ You need some rest, Chou-chan " He smirked and let me go.

" Yeah a rest from you " I said and turn my head towards a big tv screen.

" It is a pleasure to introduce today's guest, Sakamaki Tougo-san," A woman spoke smiling " Sakamaki-san is one of the many politicians who are very enthusiastic," Laito look towards the screen too " in regards to Japan' s new strategic foreign policy,and today,we would like to ask him about his concrete measures." She finished talking,I rolled my eyes but my attention was caught by Laito saying " Another object of my hatred..."

" Karlheinz..." I remember that was the last thing I said before everything turned black.

End of Flashback

I opened my eyes, they make contact with a white ceiling.

' Was that a dream?' I sit up and touch my forehead, ' No that was definitely real ' I looked at my clothes.

I'm still wearing my uniform.

'Thank god that damn pervert kept his hands to himself...'

I let out a sigh of relief.

I stood up and went outside to search for the rose garden Yui talked to me about but instead of a rose garden I found a small church.

I walked inside, once I reached the benches I sat down. With my eyes closed tightly I put my hands together.

' Please get Yui out of here... she doesn't deserve this...'

" I wouldn't bother asking him to save you " I heard a familiar voice, I turned around and saw Laito.

" Why are you here? " I asked him.

" I'm here to expose your dirty fantasies " He smirked as he walk towards me pulling me towards him.

' how did he kno-'

I blushed madly while he lean towards my neck.

  " Get off me!" I demanded.

" Faith will not save her neither you. No one has been saved from their faith"

" I don't care what you say I will always have faith" I said glaring at him.

I pushed him with all my strength making him stumble back which caused his hat to fell off.

He ran a hand through his reddish brown locks, laughing lightly.

" Your stupidity makes me laugh, Chou-chan~! I suggest you to not waste your time believing in nonsense created by your kind " He walked closer to me.

" Shut up! " I was about to punch him but he grabbed my fist.

" There is nothing to believe in...to get something you must do more than pray to get it " He gave me a serious look while he gripped my wrist.

I smirked faintly " You won't change my beliefs so save your words ".

He chuckled " You are being stubborn, Chou-chan...I like it " He pinned my body down on the altar.

" Now tell me. Where do you want me to pleasure you the most? or do you prefer all of your body?" He said as he hovered over me. 

I bit my lip and glared at him,

" How dare you?!"

" Ahh those eyes are fascinating. It's cute, keep going. If you want you can call me names but in the end you are no match for me no matter how hard you try," He said as he blushed undoing my red bow.

I struggled but he was right, I was no match for him.

" You can't do nothing about it just submit to me and become mine..." He mumbled unbuttoning my blouse making me blush even more.

My under shirt started to show," You are just wasting your time, Laito. Not now or never will I ever be yours! " My leg collided with his ribs but it seemed to not have any effect on him.

" Acting so courageous, I like it. I want to see how much can you experience in one day..." He said grabbing my leg, he then lift my skirt and started to remove my panties.

' T-this can't be happening...' 

" Don't worry, I will be very gentle but only at the beginning~" He whispered against my sensitive spot.

Let's mix pain and pleasure, shall we?

End of Chapter 12

.