Chapter 2: Night School

Juliett's POV

Time: 3:20pm ( School starts at 5pm)

;Dream:

???: ' Julie '

J: " Huh? "

???: ' Julie '

J: " Who's there? Who is calling me? "

???: ' It's me Julie'

???: ' Do you remember me? '

???: ' You know my voice'

J: " Who are you? "

J: " What do you want? "

???: ' Come to me! Come! '

J: " Where are you? "

???: ' I am here waiting for you '

???: ' You have to remember '

J: " What do I have to remember? "

End of dream

Juliett's Pov

" Oi wake up! "

As I open my eyes I met green ones.

" Ayato? "

" It's Ore-sama, baka! "

" W-what are you doing here? "

" You were whimpering loudly and I came here to see what's going on "

" Oh thank you Ayato * sob * "

" Don't cry! You should be happy cause Ore-sama came here to see you! " Ayato flicked my forehead and I pouted.

" Ouch..."

" Ore-sama will take care of you so close your eyes and dream of me " He whispered in my ear.

I give him a small smile and nodded. Snuggling in his arms I fall asleep.

~Le Time skip~

Time: 4:00pm

I opened my eyes, rubbing them gently.

I saw a uniform on my bed with a small card on it.

I crawl towards the uniform and grab the card,I open it and read its content.

' Dear Julie-san

In the most formal way I send you this card to tell you that we will be having school at 5pm. I am expecting you and Yui to be on time at the front door, the clothes that you see on your bed is the uniform that you must wear.

Sincerely Sakamaki Reiji '

I sighed and put the latter safely in a drawer.

I picked the uniform and instantly cursed when my eyes saw the pink bow. Sighing I walk towards the bathroom,undress myself then start bathing.

When I was finished I put the uniform on and brushed my brown locks.

I walked to Yui's room and knocked the door, Yui open the door and she gave me a hug.

" Thank goodness you are fine!" Yui hug me tightly.

" Why wouldn't I?" I replied confused. She was about to answer me but a voice interrupted us.

" Girls if you are not ready the limo will leave you!" A maid said to us.

Yui and me start running to the front door and there was waiting a black limo.

We got into it and there were the brothers Ayato, Kanato, Laito, Shuu, Reiji and Subaru.

I sit between Subaru and Reiji, Ayato order Yui to sit next to him and Yui obeyed.

I get out my drawing notebook and start sketching a wolf.

When I finished creating my piece of art, Ayato started to nag Yui.

" You must not talk back to Ore-sama, Pan-ca-ke! "

Reiji closed his book.

" Ayato...I will not repeat myself,be quiet " He glared at his younger brother.

/-/Time skip/-/

" We have arrived" the driver said. We all came out of the car and a lot of students were looking at us. When they looked at my face they screamed and surround me.

'Oh god no...'

" Ne, are you the new student named Juliett Komori?" a girl with pigtails asked me.

" I guess"

' God please don't tell me that- '

" Could you give me your autograph,please?!" She begged as stars appeared in her eyes.

' Yikes! That's not normal..."

I just faked a smile and signed a ripped piece of paper.

3rd person's POV

" How dare she steal Ore-sama's fans?" Ayato cursed.

" Don't flatter yourself Ayato" Laito raised his eyebrow while smirking, " Chou-chan looks like she is enjoying the attention"

" You don't understand women at all, Laito-san" A voice said. The green eyes Sakamaki looked towards the source of the voice and saw a boy with blue eyes and brown hair.

" On the contrary Michiyama Kyo. I happen to understand women better than anyone" Laito smirked.

Subaru frown at Kyo earning a smirk from him.

Kyo ignored Laito's comment and walked towards the crowd were Julie was and they instantly move aside.

" Greetings to you, Komori-san. Come with me please. Headmaster Kusanari would like to see you " He smiled sweetly and offered his hand for her to take.

She raised her eyebrow as she felt something suspicious about him but then she shook it off and nodded.

" Very well then. Let's go Yui" Julie motioned her sister to follow her but she was stopped by Kyo.

" I apologize but the Headmaster only requested for your presence not your sister's" Kyo coldly said.

Julie nodded, " I understand. Well, guess I'll see you later Yui." She waved and left with the blue eyed boy ignoring the 6 pair of eyes that were burning with jealousy.

" Yui your classes are with Ayato and Kanato, follow them and don't try anything reckless. Understood?" Reiji broke the awkward silence.

" ...Hai " Yui mumbled.

" Now go " Reiji ordered.

Julie's POV

When we arrived at the headmaster' s office blue eyes knocked 2 times.

" Come in " A strict voice said.

The boy open the door for me and gesture me to come in.

As I come in a young woman with grey hair and red eyes sat on a expensive chair.

" Welcome to Ryoutei Academy , Juliett Komori..."

End of Chapter 2