Chapter 23: I'm letting go of the past

Juliett's Pov

Hearing Reiji scold me for 2 hours is not the best thing in the world, so I stand up and slam my foot on the table making it break in two.

" I had enough of this...I saved your life and this is how you repay me?! " I say cracking my knuckles.

He pushed his glasses while sighing.

" You are quite right,you saved me and my siblings. I am very thankful about it " He said closing his eyes.

" Ha! Ran chill out " Ayato said crossing his arms.

I pout.

" Reiji is a meanie Ayato-kun "

" She is the mother of the house,nfu~ " Laito appeared.

" Urusai, you are being noisy" Shuu mumbled.

" Tch...you guys are troublesome " Subaru said leaning on the wall.

" I am glad that those impure vampires are gone,right Teddy?"Kanato giggled.

" They are gone but they will return..." I said and smiled at the rose necklace that Ruki gave me.

Flashback

" Close your eyes ,turn around and make yourself a high ponytail,tenshi" Ruki ordered.

I sigh and obeyed.

I felt a cold metallic thing on my neck.

" Open them"

I opened my eyes and saw a cute necklace with 4 gemstones one was grey with blue,the second pink,the third brown and the last one was turquoise. I smiled and look at Ruki.

" It's beautiful,thank you but why did you gave me this?" I tilt my head.

He remained silence and walk towards me grabbing my chin gently.

" I give you this necklace to remind you that we will come back for our Eve. To remind you that you belong to me and only me..." He said and put his forehead on mine.

I stare into those beautiful eyes and nodded.

" But what if I forget you? " I said sadly.

" You won't forget me,tenshi. Because I will leave my mark on you...if this mark disappear it means that your master is coming back for you. " He said and bite my neck.

I yelp and grip his black coat.

While he kept gulping, I smiled.

" Ok,master..."

End of flashback

" Oi,Ran! " Ayato waved his hand,waking me up from my daydream.

" W-what is it? " I sweat dropped.

" You were spacing out" Kanato mumbled.

I smiled gently.

" Gomenasai.."

~Time skip to the next day~

3rd Pov

Today Juliett is walking towards a special place for her...

.

The grave of her family and Yui's...

In one hand she is holding a bouquet of white roses,with a serious face she keeps walking until she reaches a marble grave.

She puts the flowers apart and kneels in one knee,

" Hello Mommy,Daddy,dear sisters..." She smiled sadly.

Juliett's Pov

I stroke the grave,even if their bodies are not here...I will come visit this grave.

" I know I am the head of the Yamihikaru clan and that I must take responsibility in all my actions. I killed my adoptive sister,this means I am a monster who will end up destroying everything and everyone that surrounds me...but this monster felt in love. I just hope that Yui is with you,please take care of her...she has been through a lot,I want the best for her. Please love her like your own daughter,she is the cutest human I have ever met and the best little sister.

What I am going to do now is keep going with this life, I am not giving up...my destiny is not written in stone so I can change it...I will not be the Vampire Queen, Karlheinz can say what he wants but I am going to remain as Juliett Komori...er well Juliett Yamihikaru,sacrificial bride of the Sakamaki brothers and the Mukami's Eve. The future awaits us,we will stay strong and be prepared for anything...we will be together and nothing will separate us..." I cleaned my tears and stand up.

I summon my royal sword, grabbing my hair and then I cut it with the sword.

" I am letting go of my past " I let the wind take my hair away.

I grab the bouquet and leave it on my family (including Yui )'s grave,I lean down and kiss it.

" I love you,imouto-chan"

End of Part 1

Of the end of the book has arrived!

I am splitting this into 2 parts^^

So I have to update all day DX

I hope you like it :3