Chapter 5: Intoxticating

Juliett's Pov

1 day before the prom.

School end and I was convincing Yui to go to the prom. We were walking towards the limo.

" Come on Yui let's go!" I beg her.

" I-I don't like proms " She played with her fingers.

" Please, do it for your only and cute big sis!" I wink at her.

She hesitate to answer but at the end she said yes. 

////Time skip////

3rd person's POV

The brothers were waiting for the girls at the limo, they were all silent until Reiji spoke up.

" Julie is going to a prom, I assume that all of you will go just because you want to see Julie in a dress. Sadly we can't,we have another appointment on Friday, it's a masquerade ball" Reiji said. Ayato and Laito were thinking about how Julie will look in a dress, sexy, provocative....

Laito licked his lips, Ayato noticed this and he...

" Don't make any illusions on Julie,she is mine!" Ayato said loudly at Laito.

" You are so noisy" Shuu spoke up.

" Burauni-chan is mine Baka! Do not forget that" Kanato scream at Ayato.

" Hey guys sorry we are late" Julie camed to the limo Yui following her.

" It's ok Julie" all the brothers said together.

" Oi Ran sit next to Ore-sama, now! " Ayato pulled Julie and she fall on his lap. She blushed and was about to kick Ayato but Laito interrupted her.

" Don't even think so Ayato she is sitting next to me!" Laito pull Julie's hand and she fall in Laito's arms.

" Give me my Burauni-chan!" Kanato grab Julie's arm and pull her but Laito and Ayato were pulling her on the other side.

" Y-you are hurting me!" Julie gasp in pain.

" Stop it!" Yui said loudly but they ignore her.

" Grrr...! Yamete!.." Julie screamed and kick them both . They let her go and fall to the limo's floor, she sigh and close her eyes.

" Next time I will rip your arms off " She threaten clenching her fist.

Laito and Ayato gulped.

Julie's POV

Thats right I have to ask Reiji-kun!

" Excuse me Reiji-kun,could I ask you a question?" I said.

 " Go ahead " Reiji close his book and giving  me his attention.

" I would like to go to the Spring prom with Yui, if you guys want to come then I will be more happy" I smile at them.

However,Reiji shake his head and sighed.

" I'n afraid you won't be attention the Spring prom, we are having an event this Friday so the both of you will come with us " Reiji said pushing his glasses.

I pouted and text my friends,telling them the sad news.

Julie: I won't be able to go ;-;

12:05

Nina: Me neither._.

12:07