Chapter 6: Devil behind the mask

Juliett's POV

I was about to step out of the limo when Shuu offer me his hand to get off the limo.

" Hurry up" He demanded and I took his hand.

" Now, this ball is organized by our father Karlheinz. However, he invite a lot of vampires so we will protect you both" Reiji said and offer me his hand and I took it leaving Shuu's hand. Reiji put his arm around mine, finally Laito grab my arm and put it around his,smirking . Yui was protected by Ayato and Kanato.

" Ikimashou*" Reiji said and we enter the big mansion's doors. I felt sorry because I didn't invite Akina and Nina to the ball but I already know that this ball would be full of vampires, I didn't tell them because I want to make sure they're safe at home.

All eyes were on us, they whispered and their eyes follow us until 4 guys stand at the hall balcony. Another man stand at the center I guess he is someone important. He had white hair,pale skin and gold eyes, kind of handsome.

" Thank you all for coming to this vampire ball, please enjoy yourselves " He said and the vampires clap except me, Yui and the brothers. A guy with black hair and white tips stare at me, he was standing on the balcony.

He smirked. I walk to the balcony and stare at the eclipse, this remind me of something.

" Oi, Julie" Ayato's annoying voice interrupted my thoughts.

" Yes?" I turn around and he smirked.

" I'm thirsty " He said and walk towards me. My back touch the cold end of the balcony, Ayato grab my arm and pull me towards him.

Ayato's POV

I will not hurt her,I will control myself. I move her soft brown hair to the right and kiss her neck, she was trembling. I pierced my fangs and drink her blood. Delicious,sweet and warm liquid was entering my mouth.

I gave her neck a lick and she shivered.

" Dance with me" I order and grab her wrist

" Uh ok? "

Julie's POV

Ayato guide me to the center of the hall and the song start and we start dancing. The song was 'When I was Your Man' by Bruno Mars.

" It's my turn Ayato-kun" Kanato's voice sound in my head and he appeared in front of me.

" Hi,Julie-san " He said with his creepy but cute voice.

" Hi" I mumbled and we danced 'Bring me to life' by Evanescence.

" Kanato-kun~ It's my turn to dance with my Chou-chan,fufu" Laito purred and he put one arm around my waist and one held my hand.

" You look sensual Chou-chan" Laito said and pull me closer. The song we dance was ' Animals' by Maroon 5.

" Move" Shuu moved Laito and he put an arm around my waist.

"You have the energy to dance?" I giggled.

" Shut up,so noisy " He hushed me and we dance ' Suna No Oshiro' by Wakeshima Kanon.

" I believe it's my turn now good-for-nothing " Reiji said, Shuu moved away from me and Reiji took his place.

" I must admit you are not bad at dancing " He mumbled making me giggle,

" Thank you..." We start dancing ' All the right moves' by One Republic.

" Are you done flirting?" Subaru's cold voice sound and he come towards us.