Chapter 17: Broken

Juliett's POV

I ran towards the lake and cried for Yui.

" Y-yui!" I said in tears. Blood tears fell down and I felt guilty, I couldn't protect her...that was my job as her older sister...but I failed. I stand up and I was about to ran to the mansion but a dark voice talked to me in my mind.

' You are useless, you are nothing more than a stupid girl who thinks she has everything.
But you don't... you are unloved,your adoptive father doesn't love you, your parents and your sister died because you couldn't protect them.
Now Yui is dead because you are an incompetent older sister' A dark voice said in my mind.

My beloved sister is dead?! ' Yes look in front of you' the voice told me.

{Vision}

Yui was on the ground covered in blood,her hair was bloody and her skin was pale. I stayed shocked and felt on my knees.

* Thump*

Yui

* Thump*

Is

* Thump *

Gone...

'Do you wish to become stronger?' The voice asked me.

3rd person's POV

Juliett's eyes had changed the light and spark in her eyes had vanished.

" Yes, I do" She said in an automatic voice.

' Then come with me and join me into the darkness' The voice said.

Juliett walked towards the voice and saw herself with red eyes and her hair tips red smiling darkly. Her dark side offer her hand and Juliett took it.

She then open her eyes and there were color red, they were blood thirsty.

The moon got redder like if it was bleeding.

" I have to go were my master is" She mumble.

Time skip

With Yui/Cordelia

3rd person's POV

Cordelia and Richter were waiting for Juliett on the balcony, in a few minutes she walked and knelt in front of her.

" Cordelia-sama I am on your total disposal" She said. Cordelia smirk, she walk towards Juliett and stroke her hair.

" Poor thing, Julie tries to break free from her dark side but she can't" She said and laughed.

PLAN TIME~~~

" First I need you to act like my idiot sister Yui" She said.

" Richter dear please hide and don't let the brothers see you" Juliett said.

" Yes Juliett-sama" He said and vanished.

" Now let's continue with the plan Cordelia" She said.

Both of them smirk and get inside.

" Ran what's going on?!" Ayato ask.

Followed by Laito and Kanato.

" Nothing dear I was just talking with Yui" She said and stood close to Ayato.

" That's right we were girl talking" Yui said brushing her hair.

" I'm very exhausted I will go to bed now" Yui said and go to her room.

" Am I seeing things or Chou-chan got more hotter" Laito said walking towards Juliett.

She just walk towards her room and wink at Laito.

" Well I had a lot of fun but I am tired" She said and walk to her room.

" Goodnight my loves" She whispered and she slowly lick her finger. The triplet's 'friend' had a little problem.

End of Chapter 15

Well sorry because of...wait no I will not ask for your forgiveness just go and eat tacos.

C ya~