Eyes, Staring

HELLO MY HORNY HOMIES!

thank you for deciding to read this fanfiction!

I hope you enjoy :D

Kozume Kenma was running late to volleyball practice. Really late. He stayed up later that usual playing games... again. he knew it wasn't healthy, but he did it anyways because it was fun to him. He brushed his bleached hair, threw on his practice clothes and walked to the school gym. He got there and started warming up. Something caught his eye, it was his childhood best friend, Kuroo. Kenma always knew he was gay, but he had only discovered his feelings for Kuroo in his last year of middle school, and Kuroo's first year in high school. 

The way Kuroo looked now, Kenma could only describe as sexy. The sweat trailing down from his neck to under his shirt, god he loved it when Kuroo didn't have a shirt on. The way his hands hit the ball, oh lord someone help Kenma, he was dying. Kuroo noticed that Kenma was staring at him, but didn't want to call him out and embarrass him. Practice was over, and everyone had showered and left, except Kuroo and Kenma. Kenma had just got out of the shower, and Kuroo had been out for a while. Kenma always stayed later than the other boys to shower, because he was insecure about his body and Kuroo knew that. Kuroo was the only one that had seen Kenma shirtless. 

Kuroo walked around the corner of the locker room to find a very surprised, very naked Kenma. Kenma grabbed a towel to cover himself up, plus a random shoe, which he threw at Kuroo. "Ow! DAMN DUDE that hurt" Kuroo yelped as he rubbed his head with his hand. 

"For sneaking in on me you ass." Kenma said as he slopilly threw on his clothes without Kuroo seeing. "What" he said. Kuroo pushes Kenma into a wall to corner him so he couldn't bolt "OW BITCH" Kenma yelled. 

"Why were you staring at me during practice?" Kuroo asked, both arms on the wall beside Kenma so he couldn't duck and run. Kenma started blushing and looked away...

"Well-" Kenma said, only to be cut off by the stupid rooster head guy.

"Oh my god... do you have a crush on me?" Kuroo asked. Kenma started to panic.

"uh.." He said, trying to find a way to get away from Kuroo as soon as possible.

"Because same! Uh, I mean... about you! I have a crush on you , kenma" Kuroo said, starting to get butterflies in his stomach. 

Kenma, in a panic yelled "YES! I have a crush on you! I have since my last year in middle school!