Authors Note

Hey!

Been a while huh.

well, truth is, for one, I kind of gave up on the story because I just wasn't feeling it anymore... but I'm back now.

I took a break because of some personal issues, that I don't want to go into great detail about on here, but I will give y'all a summary. 

So, I moved houses a while back, recent though, and was feeling really depressed, so I went to social media to help cope I guess. So I got way too involved in Tik Tok, to the point where I was developing personality traits that weren't even mine. It was actually terrifying because I didn't even know who I was at that point...

I was very different, and kind of turned into an ass with completely wrong opinions, and, went to discord .

I ranted my problems on there, disregarding the help that my amazing friends attempted to give me, which was very wrong, and said some things about people that I love, that I shouldn't have. 

I have been off for around a month, and now I am me again...

So, thank you to those that stayed :)

I am back now :)

Another thing that is less serious is that

I will be uploading to this every saturday. (Denver CO time) whenever I can. 

I was truly overworking myself with school, and problems, and fanfictions. 

But now, I am back and will be making more fics in the future. :)