Kuroo gets a present

It was 9:00 AM on a Saturday morning. Kenma woke up earlier than he does normally. He was dressed in some casual clothes because they were only going to the movies. He walked to Kuroo's house, but stopped in the driveway. He panicked kind of. "What if he doesn't want to go? what if he says he doesn't like me anymore?" He asked himself a whole lot of "What if's" He gave in and knocked on the front door. The door opened, and there stood Kuroo in all of his shirtless, bedheaded glory. "Goddamn Kuroo, Go put some clothes on before I punch you." Kenma said. Kuroo obeyed and put on a shirt that said, "Eat, Sleep, Volleyball, Repeat". Kenma thought it was stupid, but he also found it kind of cute. 

"Sooooo, Where are we going???" Kuroo asked, thumping Kenma in the head with a stick they found on the road while walking to the train station. 

"One, Ow what the shit, and Two, you will see when we get there." Kenma said, rubbing the spot where Kuroo just hit him. They got on the train and were soon at the movies. They decided to watch "Guns Akimbo". Around 30 minutes into the movie, Kenma was asleep and Kuroo was drifting off. Kuroo shook his head to wake himself up, and then woke Kenma. Kenma jumped awake, scaring the shit out of Kuroo, But then became super apologetic and sad. "Oh my god... Kuroo I am So sorry for falling asleep..." Kenma said while rubbing his eyes. 

"No, Ken it's fine, I was falling asleep too. Do you want to leave?" Kuroo asked. Kenma slowly nodded, and so they left. Kenma called an uber and on the way back, Kuroo was having a friendly conversation with the Driver about who knows what, because Kenma was too distracted by Kuroos hand sliding into his pants, dangerously close to his crotch. Kuroo started slowly palming Kenma, and it took all of his strength not to moan out. Thank god that they got to Kuroo's house at the moment that Kenma was about to give in and become a moaning mess, because that would NOT have been good. They got out, Kenma was looking down to hide his blushing face while Kuroo thanked the driver and payed. 

"What the fuck Kuroo!?" Kenma yelled as soon as they got inside. "I mean I was fine with it but what the shit?!" 

"Oh, shit sorry ken I won't do it again" Kuroo said as apologetically as he could, trying his best to hide the fact that he REALLY wanted to fuck Kenma's brains out right now. 

"Kuroo? Why are you acting like this?" Kenma asked.

"I actually don't know haha"

"Well whatever." Kenma said as he grabbed Kuroo's hand and drug him into his room and slammed him down on the bed. And sat on his lap "You and your horny ass got me all worked up and then you say you aren't going to do it again?? I know It's your birthday, but what the hell." He said as he ripped his shirt off, and then smashed his lips against Kuroo's. 

The Nekoma team met up with Bokuto, and Akaashi. They all had presents for Kuroo and wanted to surprise him. Bokuto Checked the time, 3:00 PM 

"Okay guys, we are gonna be early and surprise him, I am guessing that he is already with Kenma so that helps." They were all supposed to be there at 4:00. Bokuto of course, had a key, and unlocked Kuroo's front door and let everyone in. They all hid behind the sofa, chairs, or counters. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. Then they heard it.

"OH MY GOD!" 

"Fuck! Kenma!"

And other obscene noises... coming from Kuroo's bedroom. They left and decided not to surprise Kuroo. 

UMMMMM OKAY 0-0 Next chapter out soon lol