Kisses and giggles

Kuroo and Kenma arrived at Kenmas house shortly after leaving the gym. They were playing games for about three hours when they decided that they should have a sleepover. Kuroo's mom brought a change of clothes and pyjamas for him. Kenma already showered and was playing Call of Duty, he never plays that because there are so many assholes that whine and throw tantrums about losing, and tonight there were a lot of those people. one of those people was a ten year old kid with an attitude bigger than his undeveloped dick. Kenma was bullying him until the kid rage quit. He giggled then shut off the console and got into the bed. Kuroo walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. Kenma immediately had his eyes glued to Kuroo's abs. Then his thoughts of Kuroo were rudely interrupted.

"Like what you see?" Kuroo asked suggestively, then immediately regretted what he said and turned around back into the bathroom and closed the door. 

"YES I DO LIKE WHAT I SAW NOW COME BACK OUT HERE SO I CAN SEE MORE OF IT" After that, Kuroo walked back out and stood in the doorway. "Oh my god, Kuroo. Come here and get into bed."

"KYANMA! I don't have any clothes on!" Kuroo screeched, putting his hand over his mouth acting offended. 

"Then put on some clothes, stupid." Kenma said with a straight face.

Kuroo threw on some pyjamas and ran at the bed, jumped, spread all his limbs out like a star, and landed right on top of Kenma, crushing his little bones.

"OW YOU FAT ASS GET OFF" Kenma yelped from under Kuroo's body. Kuroo rolled off of Kenma and onto his side of the bed. He then rolled back over onto kenma and started peppering him with kisses. Kenma started to giggle.

"Aw that was cute, DO IT AGAIN!!!" Kuroo yelled as he kept kissing kenma's neck, but this time was tickling him. Kenma almost hyena laughed at one point. The tickling stopped, and the kisses became more harsh. "Can I leave marks?" Kuroo asked. Kenma said yes, and soon those laughs and giggles turned into moans and whimpers. They eventually stopped, and fell asleep cuddling watching Lion King. 

OH MY GOD THAT ALMOST TURNED INTO A WHOLE SMUT BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT IM GONNA DO. NOPE! im serious this story is not gonna have super descriptive smut in it. :D