The beginning (slight edit)

Here we start of where a 4yr old Izuku is on the floor battered and bruised a frog-like girl sees him and runs to him to see if he is all right and at that moment she saw that he is still breathing but it's both slow and shallow.

"MOM DAD OVER HERE HELP!!!" The girl yelled as she panicked when she did the man got there first. His wife got there not long after as she saw her daughter cradling the boy as her husband called for an ambulance.

15mins later

The ambulance gets there and tells the man that they are going to Hosu hospital if they want to follow they can. As to which the man thanked the paramedic as they then got in the car to follow.

30mins later

They made it to the hospital and Izuku is now in a hospital bed and fully awake being checked over by the doctor. "If you don't mind me asking but how did this happen young man?" She asked. "I saw Katsuki Bakugo and his friends illegally use their quirks to bully someone so I tried to stop them but they turned their attention onto me instead" he told the doctor.

"May I ask for their names?" A detective with a brown coat asked as he entered the room with a homeless looking man. Izuku just nods yes "their names are Denki Kaminari quirk electricity, Minoru Mineta quirk pop off and Ochaco Uraraka quirk gravity" Izuku said. "What's your quirk?" The homeless looking man asked.

As the man asked this the family that found him had entered the room "I don't have a quirk sir" Izuku said surprising everyone present. "So your quirkless?" The homeless man asked. "Yes sir" Izuku replied "why did you try to stop four kids with quirks from attacking another kid then?" The homeless man asked.

"Simple how can I be a hero if I can't save one person who's right infront of me" Izuku replied. 'I like this kid' the adults thought. "Uhm what happens now?" Izuku asked confused the detective asked"what do you mean?" "Oh the moment my parents found out I was quirkless 3 months ago they kicked me out" Izuku replied.

This time it was the frog girl's turn to ask "what have you been doing since then?" But before he could answer "IZU WHERE ARE YOU!!" Shouted a worried voice. "I'M IN HERE HIMI-CHAN!!!" Izuku shouted back. Just then a girl with dirty blonde hair tied in two messy buns came barging into the room.

The moment she saw him she ran upto him slapped his arm and said "how can I marry you if your dead?" "Come on I can't die that easily well I came close but still" Izuku said as he kissed the girls cheek.

"Oh and to answer your question me and my gf had been helping people mostly the elderly when it comes to shopping or crossing the street. But I've been trying to put a stop to other things as well but mostly bullying" Izuku stated.

"Hey doc can you get me adoption papers for the two?" The homeless man asked. "Uhm what's your name I forgot to ask?" Izuku asked. Earning an eye-roll as well as a chuckle from the girl now known as Himiko.

"It's Shota Aizawa kid and I'll only sign the papers if you both want to live with me that is?" He asked. Their eyes were then filled with stars as they ran upto him so they give him a hug to which he returned.

"Yay Izu we have a dad" Himi cheered "yeah but what does that mean for us dating wise?" Izuku asked. This then hit Himiko as she realised that they might have to stop until Aizawa spoke up "you will still be able to date since you will just be homeschooled until the entrance exam for U.A." when Aizawa said this the two kids then hugged each other as they cheered.

The frog girl looked a little envious of this but she didn't understand why until the detective and Himiko noticed and they both then decided to speak up. "If you don't mind me asking but why are you looking at us in envy?" Himi asked with a sly smile.

"I don't know why but I feel jealous?" She asked. "I can answer that your jealous because you like him" the detective said. "I like him?" She asked her parents who nodded yes.

"Why? I don't even know him?" She said. "Because he is the same age as you. Your emotions started acting up especially your hormones they're making you want to get him to claim you for himself" the doctor said.

"You speak from experience doctor" the girl's mother said. "Ah that's because my sister has a similar quirk that's all" the doctor said. "So Izu what do you want?" Himiko asked him.

"I just want everyone to be happy" he said with a smile. 'Too bright' they all thought. Himiko then turned around and said I don't mind sharing him if you want because this way your not with a pervert" she said to the frog girl who nodded with a smile on her face.

He will have a harem but it will be depending who you pick so you will (crossovers included) get to decide the outcome of the final students of class 1-A.