First day

Izuku's P.O.V.

I woke up in bed with Himi's legs around my waist and I was still inside her which not gonna lie kinda turned me on. This caused her to wake up with a slight moan. "Babe if you want it that bad then by all means~" she said.

30mins later.

After that I carried her to the shower so we could clean ourselves. After we had gotten our uniform on we headed downstairs and I started on breakfast. "So what do you think will happen to tweedle four-eyes and tweedle small dick?" I asked.

"Oh those two probably denied acceptance into the school" Himiko said. As I placed her breakfast infront of her and kissed her cheek I shouted for everyone else to come down but before they did I gave Himi a quick slap on her arse.

"So today's the day huh?" I asked as everyone nodded. "Your mom is on patrol while your dad has already left" Rias said "and we have 30mins before school starts" Tsu pointed out.

Big time skip (kind of)

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Right time to choose your class rep" dad said. Before anyone could shout I stood up "we will go by vote and seeing as we barely know each other the two with the highest votes become the class rep and vice rep" I tell them. Thankfully they all agreed.

"Izuku has the majority of the votes while 3 for Evie and rest one or zero votes" Momo said. Me and Evie were then called upto the front.

"We hope that we can do you proud as your class rep/vice rep" we said in almost complete unison. We slightly blush at this as we bowed then sat down in our seats.

"Ok time for lunch now let me sleep" dad said as he climbed into his sleeping bag. As we sit down at the pond with me sitting inbetween Tsu and Himi. "Hey Izu sing for us please?" Himi asked while fake pouting. I just chuckle at this "sure I'll sing" I said to her.

"THAT WAS AMAZING IZU!!!" Himi yelled in excitement. "I didn't know that you could sing mop top" Jiro said "mop top?" "Yeah coz of this" she tells him as she ruffles his hair. She suddenly realizes what she did and pulled her jand away while blushing.

Time skip nobody's P.O.V.

After that we head back to class but the girls were stopped by Jiro and Ashido seeing as they needed to tell them something important. "We're inlove with Midori/mop top" the two said in unison "we know" the girls said then added "now go tell him" as soon as they said that they went upto Izuku and told him how they felt.

They then started to walk away with their heads down until they felt someone grab their hands. "Girls I love you to" Izuku said as he kissed them both.

(Little did Izuku and hisss girlfriends know that the Bakugo squad were listening to them).

Katsuki Bakugo's P.O.V.

'So the nerd has people to support him to bad that won't last long when they find out the truth'he thought to himself. *wow you dumbass bitch they do know*.