A new family

Izuku's P.O.V.

Just asme and Himi were about to leave the hospital with our new dad we turned around and we both gave Tsu-chan a kiss on her cheek.

"Come on you two you can see her over the weekends" dad said "ok" we replied as we ran to catch upto him while shouting to Tsu "Bye Tsu-chan" "bye Izu bye Himi" she replied.

Time skip

We arrived at our new house we were shown around and introduced to our new mom Ryukyu. "So your the quirkless kid here it's a workout schedule for you to follow it's the same one Aizawa uses so he has the strength and speed to take on those his quirk can't cancel" she said.

"Thank you?" I said as my and Himiko went to follow the schedule after we were shown to our room and we had eaten our food. (The schedule is the one Oliver Queen uses). After we had finished we fell to the floor tired next to each other.

"Damn... *pant*... that... *pant*... was... *pant*... hard" I said all be it in vein seeing as Himi fell asleep with her head on my shoulder as we leaned against the wall.

Dad came in after that and told us to get a shower then head to bed I carried Himi back she woke up while still on my back "hey Izu what's happening?" "Oh so you fell asleep and due to it being late we need to take a bath to get rid of the sweat then head to bed" "ok" she said before kissing my cheek.

Time skip

It was finally the weekend me, mom, dad, Himi and Tsu headed to a karaoke place mom went first.

(First time hearing this song and I friggin love it).

"Your turn" she says as she hands the mic over to dad he just smirks then his song starts.

"Your turn Himiko" he said as he hands the mic over to her who accepts it with a smile of her own.

While she was singing only mom and dad noticed a blush on both mine and Tsu's face luckily it went just before the song had ended. "Here you go Tsu" Tsu just nods and takes it from her.

While she was singing everyone in the room were tapping their feet along to the song while Himi and I were just blushing. And just like that it was my turn and like last time luckily the blush went away again.

(Izuku sung the song at the top but the two girls didn't stop blushing).

"So you have an amazing voice huh sing another" dad said then added "yes vocalisation is apart of training." I just nodded then I sung another.

Mom then said "just one more then we'll leave" I sighed and sang again. But I didn't realise that at the time I would end up regretting it later.

"Ok last one but it's sad" I said they *excluding Himi* looked at me confused then I sang.

After the song was over me and Himi noticed that Tsu was crying so we ran over to her and had shared a group hug. "Your training is done for today let's go home oh and Tsu we got permission to have you for the week if you wish to stay that is?" My mom asksxto which Tsu just nods yes.

Time skip Tsuyu's P.O.V.

After we got back I spent the night in Izuku's and Himiko's room that they shared together watching movies I picked the frog and the princess while Izuku picked Avatar and Himiko picked the first Hotel Transylvania.

After Himiko's movie ended we got rwady for bed and then we went to sleep.