Chapter 9

Nobody's P.O.V.

After we got home we noticed that the house was bigger. And had an extra bedroom and bathroom. "Why do I get the feeling Nezu knew that something like this would happen?" Izuku asked. "Sorry to disappoint but he did" Mr. Aizawa "Who said I was disappointed? I mean it's as if he knows what will happen before we do" Izuku stated.

"He does that's the thing his quirk is high IQ not foresight like sir Nighteye's is" Rias stated. "True but to dad this is just a hobby of scaring people like this sometimes" Rukia stated.

"Ah hold on I need new strings and guitar" Izuku said as he went to buy an electric guitar and an amp along with the strings. "Right oh sweet One Ok Rock" both Izuku and a girl said as they reach for it. "Ah here you have it" Izuku says to the girl "wait really thanks names Jiro yours?" Jiro asked. "Aizawa" Izuku replies.

As Izuku bought the stuff he had on him the girl decided to approach him. "Hey Aizawa how about we listen to it together?" She asked him "sure meet me at this address say 15:00?" He asked her "sure" She said with a smile and a small yet unnoticeable blush on her face.

Time skip to 15p:00

Izuku's P.O.V.

I heard a knock at the door "Himi babe can you het that while I set this up please?" I ask while kissing her cheek. "Sure" she said.

"Hey Izuku your guest is here" she shouts "oh yeah Jiro" I said in surprise since I forgot she was coming. "Is she another mommy?" Eri asks "no sweety just a friend" I reply.

"Hey Jiro glad you could make it?" I said "no problem if you don't mind me askingbut how many siblings do you have?" She asked in surprise at seeing the girls in the room. "One but I was and still am dating her since before we were adopted and this little snowflake here is our adopted daughter Eri" I said.

I decided to gef snacks and drinks for everyone along with Tsu when we got back Tsu had to sit on my lap while Eri was on hers since we kinda took longer than expected with the snacks.

"So all of this is yours?" "Not just mine but yes all of the music stuff everything else is mostly theirs" I tell. "So let's listen to the cd" Jiro says "yaya" I cheer but loud enough to not hurt Eri's ears.

"Hey ambitions nice" I say as the song ends. Himi keeps staring at Jiro while Eri is now being put to sleep by Asuna in her room while Tsu sneaks her hand behind her back to my jeans zip and slowly pulls it down and then pulls out my member and sticks it inside her pussy after she turned around luckily no one is paying attention as they were to focused on the cd.

With Tsu slowly picking up the pace as we both get turned on by what's happening I decide to all of a sudden need the bathroom while Tsu makes more drinks for us.

We arrived after the album ended and as an apology for breaking Tsu's legs and not listening to the album as promised I decided to sing a song.

"Now will you forgive me?" I ask Jiro while giving her the puppy dog eyes. "Fine I forgive you if we can play or sing together sometime deal?" "Deal."

After that I walked Jiro home earning myself a kiss on the cheek and half way back a punch to the back of the head by a kid with blonde hair and a black lightning bolt design in it "complaining how I stole his girl. "Ok bastard how is she your girl oh if you say you saw her first or you called dibs I'll break your jaw" I warn him.

He goes for a right hook and said so what if I called dibs that means she belongs to me" this pissed me off. I broke his jaw si he decides to go for a kick I manage to catch his leg and break it "AAAAAHHHH!!!" He screams this had alerted Jiro and her family seeing as she was actually heading back out for a dinner reservation at the restaurant we were fighting outside off. "See that boy with the lightning bolt he is the stalker that wouldn't leave me alone that I was talking about" Jiro said.

This alerted both me and bolt bitch so I took a quick leg sweep and knocked him out by hitting the back of his neck. I then restrain him and pull my phone to phone the police and an ambulance for him.

15mins later

My mom arrived along with the ambulance and a cop car. 'Fuck I am so dead for this' I thought. "Hi mom" I said "don't 'hi mom' me young man tell me what happened this instant" mom said but this scared everyone.

*one explanation later*

"Ok" mom said as she then arrested the stalker and invited Jiro and her family to have lunch with us instead only Jiro came so that way it could be a date night for her parents.

After we got home we headed upstairs and started a jam session. "I know a song we can sing here" I said as I handed her the lyrics.

"That was actually kinda sweet Izu" Ameri said "hey babe" I said as I kissed her lips. Eri noticed Jiro's reaction to this and said. "Don't worry momma Jiro your next" 'that evil little genius' me and Ameri mumbled to each other.

I then noticed the other girls standing there before Jiro did and Kissed her cheek. "Right sign this" Himi said Joro did and then asked what it was. "Oh don't worry your apart of the harem now so you and Izu stay in here while we tell stories to Eri.

2hrs later Jiro was on the futon with dead legs laying on my chest while asleep and the girls were in the bed.