Entrance exam annoyance.

The top pic has nothing to do with chapter I just like it.

Ameri's P.O.V.

We had already passed the written exam and now we were listening to Present Mic explain the practical and then a kid with blue hair decided to speak. "Excuse me but according to the pamphlet there are four robots not three if this is some kind of mistake then I don't see why this is the best school" he said then Izu spoke up.

"Hey dumbass you didn't read the pamphlet because if you did then lile the pmaphlet states these three robots that are labelled 1, 2 and 3 are the faux villains while the robot that is labelled 0 is not a villain but an obstacle I think that you are the one that doesn't belong here and next time read it properly or allow them to finish the explanation."

After Izu sat down the boy apologised then I caught him shoot a death glare at Izu so I set his pants on fire. "Babe" Izuku said knowing what happened "sorry" I mumbled "don't apologise should've aimed for his crotch" he said as he kissed my cheek. I chuckle and say ok.

We are now at the gate and Izuku spots a girl with pink skin and vibrant pink hair who is nervous as hell. I spot the boy with blue hair again he is about to put his hand on Izuku so I set his crotch on fire then say "let me help" as I stomp on his crotch putting the fire out.

The gates open and me, Himiko, Asuna and Izuku run in since Tsu was in a different city with the rest and Eri was with Aizawa.

30mins later

I have 75 points and was about to head towards Izuku but then the ground rumbled and people were running. "Holy fuck get outta here" one examinee yelled. I was about to run until "HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!!!" It came from a girl with a brown Bob-cut hair style. I destroy the Zero pointer then I get the girl out from under the debris and carry her to the gates wgere there was a med triage.

"TIMES UP THAT'S THE END OF THE EXAM ALL EXAMINEES GO HOME!!!" Present Mic said. I was about to head to the teacher's box room and I was stopped by the blue hair boy. I slapped his hand away and asked "can I help you?" "Yes what is your relationship with that arrogant green head?"

This caught the attention of everyone close by "ARROGANT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHT IN CALLING HIM ARROGANT!!! YOU DIDN'T TLREAD A PAMPHLET AND YOU BLAME OTHERS WHEN SHE *points to brown haired girl* WAS TRAPPED UNDER THAT RUBBLE YOU RAN LIKE A COWARD YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!!!" I was pissed. He couldn't get a word out since everyone else despite running as well had agreed with me.

"Oy I heard what happened and I will let my dad know of this" it was Rukia. "Oh and what will your dad do?" He asked being a prick and sounding arrogant then Chiyo spoke up.

"Oh hi Rukia how is Nezu these days?" She asked "hi Chiyo you know dad by now" they both chuckled at this. "Well that is the principal of this school for you" I said joining into their mini meet and greet. This scared the blue haired boy then a boy with slick back blonde hair decided to try and flirt with Rukia.

"So since your the principal's daughter that means we are destined to be-" "nothing arsehole" Izuku said as he punched the blonde into a wall. "Sorry Recovery girl and are you two ok?" He asked us. "We're fine now your here" we say as we hug him and he hugs us back. Along with Chiyo we carry both the blue haired boy and the blonde to the box room and inform the staff as to what has happened as soon as the exam had finished.