The beach and two new members

Nezu's P.O.V.

After we notice the presence of the Aizawa family I see that both my daughters bludh at young Izuku I need to have a word with him.

"Ah Izuku do you mind if I speak to you in private along with you Mr. Aizawa?" I asked "sure Mr. Nezu sir" 'hmm polite one good thing another one is that he wants to be a hero as well' I thought.

While my daughters go with the girls and his mom I decided to speak to Izuku about his relationship with the other girls future wise. "So I noticed how you and my daughters have been getting close and I was wondering what your relationship is with the other girls" I stated bluntly.

"Simple really Himiko is my fiance since we promised to get married after our high school graduation leaving Tsuyu and the others to be my girlfriends then after a while I plan to marry them as well. And seeing as I plan on working to be a hero I'm also training myself everyday to make sure that I'm strong enough to protect them even at the cost of my own life" he said.

"Huh I like you but it depends on what both of my daughters and your fiancé/girlfriends want as well of course" I told him. "I know sir and besides I'm glad that the girls I'm dating are a good judge of character especially Asuna and Himiko" he tells me but just then all the girls are coming back with a ashe blonde kid and a purple ball headed kid tied in rope with quirk cancelling handcuffs and gag tied.

"Kacchan" young Izuku said with venom in his voice. "Do you know them Aizawa asked "yes I do unfortunately the ashe blonde is Kacchan a.k.a. Katsuki Bakugo and the (g)rapist there is Minoru Mineta a known pervert" he says.

I then notice that both boys stare at Izuku with killer intent. "Hell I am Nezu the principal of U.A. now may I ask why do you hate this young man so much that you had to harass his fiancé's and mother that badly you didn't even think to realise that they are my daughters?" I asked.

This scared the two boys that Ryukyu had to drop them onto the sand due to them literally pissing themselves. I decided to phone up the hero association and tell them of the news. "Ryukyu please escort the two boys to this place" she takes the piece of paper with the address on it nods then leaves.

Nobody's P.O.V.

The moment that they were out of ear shot. "So are you all okay?" Izuku asks the girls. "Yeah we're fine now I'm glad mom came with us" Himiko said. "We're glad she came as well" the girls say in agreement.

After that Nezu had a word with his daughters and Izuku's other halves and in agreement Nezu had written up an arranged marriage contract for Izuku and the girls there *excluding the mother obviously* so that who ever ends up joining the harem Izuku has they are automatically engaged to him. Of course Izuku signed it as well.

"So ten months huh" Tsu said "yep then we get to do the exam for U.A." Izuku said. "So your going to U.A. huh?" Rukia asked "yep and we are going to prove two things. The first being is the fact that it doesn't matter of you have a quirk or not to be a hero and the second thing is that it doesn't matter that even if you do have a quork it doesn't matter if it's heroic, strong, weak or even villainous you can still be a hero" Himiko said excitedly. "Well good luck I hope we are in the same class" Rias said with a bit of hope.

After that it was time to go home bit Rukia and Rias had gotten ready to leave but was then stopped by their dad. "Sorry but based on the answers the both you the girls and Izuku have given you are staying here from now on" Nezu said with a bit of pride in his voice then added "oh and Aizawa if they all get in to U.A. you'll get a good raise" he said.

"How good?" Aizawa asked Nezu then just chuckles and says "£250 per person" Aizawa then had pound signs in his eyes and agreed. "Deal" they then shook each other's hands and then Nezu left. They then had food Izuku sang a song. "This song is called 'Love is Gone'" he tells them as the music starts.

"So what did you think?" Izuku asked them. "We love it Izu but please no more sad songs" Himiko said. "Ok I promise" he says as he goes to give her a gentle kiss on her cheek.

After getting changed they then drift off to sleep with all the girls but Tsu seeing as it's her turn to sleep with Izuku tonight.