Death of a pomeranian

Bakugo's P.O.V.

After I saw the useless nerd and his friends I decided to go and tell the principal of U.A. about Izuku's 'abuse' towards his fellow classmates.

Nezu: pffft hahahahahahahaha *takes a breath to calm down* Did you really think I'd believe you?

Me: You have-

Nezu *angry*: NO! I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING! I WAS ALREADY INFORMED OF THE TRUTH THANKS TO THE TEACHERS BEING INTERROGATED BY A DETECTIVE WITH A LIE DETECTOR QUIRK!!!

Me *smug look on my face*: *hands fake medical file* Then explain this.

Nezu: Ok *presses button for mic in his office* Can Recovery Girl please come to my office thank you.

5mins later an old woman arrives.

R.G: At the first glance it looks real but it's obviously fake.

Nezu: Thank you.

R.G: No problem.

I was getting pissed off they wanted a quirkless reject like that damn Deku here and not someone as amazing as me they must be high.

Just then two cops come in and arrested me.

Me: WHAT THE FUCK THAT DAMN DEKU SHOULD BE ARRESTED NOT ME I DESERVE TO BE HERE YOU DAMN FUCKING RAT BASTARD!!!

Nezu *just smiling*: And I'd prefer it if you weren't giving me false information about our top student for this year you sad little boy.

I went to use my quirk but I couldn't.

Nezu: Ah yes so they do work then

Me: WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE?

Nezu: Simple they're quirk cancelling handcuffs meaning as long as you have them on you can't use your quirk.

Me: WHEN I GET OUT I'LL KILL YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME!!!

Nezu: Then get off of your dad's cock and grow up first bye bitch. *laughs like a maniac*.

Cop 1: Boy you just signed a death warent.

Cop 2 just agrees with her.

Izuku's P.O.V.

Me and the girls were called to Nezu's office and on our way there we bumped into Bakawhore.

Bakawhore: I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU NERD.

Me *innocent smile*: Officers my I try something please?

The cops nod and then I punched Bakawhore in his gut grab his leg and fling him oit the window right next to the cop car.

Me: There you go he should be like that until you arrive at the prison.

Cop 2: Oh honey he made a death threat to Nezu.

Me: Oh then just shoot him in the head and throw his body in the ocean for sharks to eat him.

Cop 1: Will do.

Me: Thanks.

Cop 2: No problem.

After that we headed inside and we were met with two new students who had just introduced  themselves as Annie leonhart and Mikasa Ackerman.

Me: Well it's a pleasure to meet you both.

Annie *light blush*: Same here.

Mikasa just nods.

Me: if you don't mind me asking but why are we here?

Nezu *evil smirk*: They are to be apart of your harem.

Izuku: Fair enough come on you two I'll explain on the way to our dorm.

The two girls just nod and follow.

*one lazy arse bastard of an author later*

Me: And that's it really.

Annie: Who's the cute kid beside you?

Izuku: Ah there you are Eri it's ok they may look intimidating to you but I'm betting that they're kind and I'm betting that like you they love candy apples.

Both Annie and Mikasa nod furiously at this with a hige blush on their faces.

Me: Huh your both cute when you blush.

Mina: right us girls are having a girls night.

Izuku: good idea but use the bedroom thay way I can keep watch in the hallway near the stairs and elevator.

Himi: Thanks babe *kisses cheek*

Me: No problem oh and you missed *kisses her lips* there we go. Have fun you lot.

I then head to my destination with my gear ready but luckily there is a hidden camera aimed at the bedroom door that's connected to my laptop so the girls can use it to see who is outside the room.

Me: Night girls.

Girls: Night.