a run and a daughter?

Nobody's P.O.V.

After they all woke up to the sound of an alarm they notice that noth Mr. and Mrs. Aizawa were standing in the room Mr. Aizawa was using his phone as an alarm while Mrs. Aizawa was taking pictures of the sleeping duo.

"And that's another pic of Izutsu for the collection" she said alerting the already kids. "Now that you are all fully awake it's time for hell here is your work out schedule while Rias, Rukia, Atsuna work on their smarts" Mr. Aizawa said.

Workout

350 push ups

350 pull ups

350 sit ups

350 squats

350 fairy wings (don't know what it's called)

70km run.

35km parkour

"When you have done this you will swap understood?" He added the kids all nodded then got started.

It was now 15:00 and they just started the 70km run. *thud* "hey kid you ok?" Izuku asked "h.. help.. m.. me.. please" the little girl asked. "Himi Tsu take her and go to the café round the corner now it's the one next to the hero agency" Izuku told them.

Izuku's P.O.V.

They nodded and left as I decided to pretend to just get to that spot and redo my laces. "Excuse me have you seen my daughter she has a habit of running away?" He said with a slight chuckle as to not throw suspicion.

"I'm sorry but I'm not sure since I just got here while doing my run" I said. "Ah ok no problem thank you anyways" the man said as he turned around to walk away "hope you find her" I said back. I then continued on with my run and told the girls to text my mom and dad to meet them they'll know what to do.

Time skip

We were at the hospital and the doctor had just informed us that the girl we now know as Eri has no living relatives apart from her grandfather who is in a coma and he might not even make it. "Hold that thought doc" I said as I went to check on the girl but by the time I opened the door I was hit with a white blur.

The girls laughed at the sight while my parents and the doctor jist had a smile on their faces. "Eri right?" She nods "do you mind talking about who that man was?" She shakes her head no "ok you don't have to if you don't want to" I tell her.

She looks at me with teary eyes then says while stuttering "will he find me?" "The bad man?" She nods yes then I tell her hopefully to reassure her "no he won't find you and if he does we will protect you after all these two here are hero's and me and my girlfriends there are going to be hero's like them someday" she then looks at me confused.

"What's a hero?" Confused I asked her "how long were you with that man?" "I'm 6 now so 4 years" she said this started to break our hearts. I then tell her "a hero is someone who is willing to risk his or her own life to protect others a hero is someone that stops the bad men of the world to keep it safe." She then asks I heard that man say I have no parents what's a parent?" Aizawa then told me to leave the room seeing as he has a plan so I left along with the girls.

We couldn't help but try to over hear what they were talking about then we backed away from the door while the girls were chuckling I felt defeated. The only part that we heard clearly was "I want the funny green haired man to be my papa."