Out Of Our Minds

" oh ho ho, you think das funny?" Roon said, stabbing Deutschland in her stomach taking much pleasure in shoving that knife into her, causing Deutschland to laugh out loud like a maniac.

" not as funny as dis" Deutschland said, stabbing Roon back in her stomach causing her to laugh maniacally. As they both continued to stab each other again and again.

Blood splattered everywhere. The stench reeked of repulsion. Yet it was so intoxicating to them. This smell of newly split fresh blood.

Apparently Deutschland and Roon got into a fight and the way they settle things... is fighting... Friedrich would say to the death but they never go that far.

" aww come on you can do better than das" Roon said, wanting more. Licking the blood off the knife.

" I'm just getting started." Deutschland said, wiping the blood off her knife on her sleeve to clean it.

When Repulse was passing by and saw this atrocity she was in shock. " wha-what the bloody hell are you two doing?!" Was her first reaction.

" what in the world..." Biloxi said, just in utter shock at what she was witnessing. Seeing Roon and Deutschland go bat shit crazy stabbing each other, laughing like this was some sick joke.

" sup guys I finally got the snacks from Akashi so we headin to my place or wha- WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Wichita yelled, seeing a blood bath.

" honestly does it take this long for-" once Hood saw what was going on she just fainted.

" stop!" Repulse shouted out loud, running to break this fucked up situation up.

" get out of zhe way!" Roon yelled, pushing Repulse aside.

" hey!" Biloxi yelled, now intervening after she saw Repulse get injured.

" stop this game right now or else!" Threaten them.

" und who's gonna stop me? You?" Deutschland said, in a threatening tone back.

Not good.

" Hood! Yo Hood! Wake up!" Wichita said, trying to shake Hood awake knowing she's the only ship who's powerful enough to stop them.

" yeah." Biloxi said, going to put up a fight. Although her confidence in this, wasn't here. Knowing that Roon and Deutschland are pretty strong ships. And by pretty strong I mean are very exceptional.

" ok, beauty queen. Ve aren't all pretty as you but ve sure are mach more deadly. Und can put ap a fight. Much longer than you." Deutschland said, with a low aggressive growl. Her shark heads angrily snapped at Biloxi as she cautiously backed up a little. Fearing that she might've picked a fight she can't win.

" Hood!" Wichita yelled, spitting in her face. Because... no water to splash...

Immediately Hood bolted up, disgusted. " you!" Hood shouted out loud, going to blast Wichita out of existence until Wichita was saying " wait! Look! Look!" And pointing over to Biloxi and Repulse who looked like they were gonna fight Deutschland and Roon.

" oi!" Hood called out, stepping between all this.

" oh god." Hood said, feeling like she was gonna throw up after seeing how much blood is splattered here along with the wretched smell it was emitting.

" I'm not scared of an old ship whom Bismarck sank." Deutschland spoke, triggering Hood.

Before another word could be said, Deutschland faced the full blast of a salvo from Hood. As her ability also activated: Pride of the Royal Navy: When firing main gun: 40% (70%) chance to launch a frontal barrage (damage based on skill level), and increase Reload by 20% (40%) for all ships in the Main Fleet for 8 seconds.