I Still Believe In You...

I tried to put in the Azur Lane's second anniversary where they made a special song for Yorktown but I don't know why Wattpad isn't allowing me. ;-; :( every time I type something to try to look it up in the video section nothing comes up. I think it's broken D:

----
"oi laffey... wake up... we need to go now.." Javelin spoke, with a very calm and peaceful tone.

" hey! Wake up!" Ayanami shouted, in a very loud and impatient tone.

Laffey groggily opened her eyes, groaning a bit.

" we need to go before the water rises anymore." Ayanami said, seeing Laffey get up and say " what about Javelins ankle? She's hurt" seeing Javelin shake her head saying " don't worry about me love. I can do it." With a reassuring smile.

"ready?" Ayanami asked, seeing Javelin and Laffey nod.

They soon threaded the dangerous waters. It was dark outside still and boy were the waves brutal.

" stay as close as you can to the rims! But not too close! They'll tear you apart. Just make sure you can still see the coral." Ayanami called back, looking back to see her team mates struggle and kept bumping into the nearby rocks and sharp narrow cliff sides. Since Javelins ankle was sprang she had a hard time maneuvering and so whenever she would stumble Laffey would catch her but inturn, the sudden force would push Laffey into the rock side damaging her.

" Laffey... let's go further out. I'll be fine. Don't stay too close to the wall! Your hurting yourself!" Javelin said seeing Laffey keep crashing onto the rough and jagged cliffs wall.

" no... you can't handle the more rough waters." Laffey said, wanting to protect Javelin more than herself.

" I'll be fine! Come on!" Javelin said trying to pull Laffey further out so she doesn't keep crashing onto the cliffs side.

" but Ayanami said-" Laffey was cut off by Javelin saying " doesn't know me as well as you now does she?" Seeing Laffey hesitate but give in, going with Javelin to deeper waters further from the rims. All because Laffey trusted Javelin.

" you ok?" Laffey asked, more concerned about how Javelin is doing. Now on rougher waters. They could no longer sea coral underneath them. They were a more further out than Javelin wanted to be but they couldn't help it since the waves kept pushing them further out.

" what? Worried about little old me now? I didn't make it to the top of my class by giving up!" Javelin said as her and Laffey still sailed in the general direction of where they're all suppose to be going.

When Ayanami turned around to see that Javelin and Laffey had sailed further out she was furious, but her anger came with good reason.

They all got pushed back and forth. But since Javelin and Laffey was so far out every time it seems like they made 1 step forward they got pushed 4 steps back.

" are you crazy?!" Ayanami shouted back to them, the howling winds and down pouring rain made it hard to hear.

" beg your pardon?!" Javelin shouted back as Laffey yelled " we are not lazy!" Back to Ayanami.

" oi! Ayanami! Watch out!" Javelin called out, seeing a flash of lighting strike just above the cliff Ayanami was sailing close to and saw that a big tree now fell over. " what about Nimi?! Make out?!" Ayanami yelled back, as Javelin and Laffey pointed upward. Before she could react it was too late. The large heavy tree that still had all the roots with it attached fell right onto Ayanami, sending her crashing down underneath the water.