I Cannot Change You

Biloxi: " yeah ok Kii, keep talking like that and you'll never get a girlfriend" stuck on a sortie with Kii.

Kii: " you know, I don't remember asking you for your input Miss America." Making Biloxi roll her eyes. She had known from a lot of ships that Kii was very... well... stubborn. Old fashioned kind of thinking. Honestly... she was an asshole... but a competent one.

Kii suddenly stopped, her fox ears flickered upwards. The sky was beginning to turn gray.

Biloxi: " something wrong foxy? Got too many fleas?"

Kii wanted to kill Biloxi, never in her entire life has she been so disrespected by a ship. This ship needed to know her place with Kii- Kii's thought.

Kumano was holding Kii back trying her best to calm her down, while mouthing to Biloxi " please stop."

Kii made low growl and say in a angry tone " well if you didn't notice beauty queen but a storm is coming!" Pointing to the sky's horizon.

Kii: " but by all means pretty woman, go ahead and sail back. Me and Kumano are gonna anchor here and dish it out." Making Kumano say " we are?!" Surprised. Seeing Kii give her a mean stern look.

Biloxi make a half hearted chuckle and say " now your just being ridiculous, we should all keep sailing before the storm hits" seeing Kii scoff and say " oh I'm sorry boss, but did you forget I'm a battle cruiser? And Kumano's a heavy cruiser? You really think we can beat the storm?" Making Biloxi scoff and say " yeah you can" making Kii laugh out loud and say " sure, sure. Why not get thrown off course and separated at the same time?" Telling Biloxi what's gonna happen.

Biloxi rolled her eyes and said " you just don't want to do it because your against me and not only are you going to suffer for it but Kumano?" Speaking up for Kumano who was waving her hands behind Kii trying to get Biloxi to drop it.

Kii: " no, your the one being ridiculous. You don't even know me. This is the first time I've ever worked with you, and all you care about is my reputation. Well let me tell you something, I know what I'm doing. You don't." That's when Kumano said " Biloxi, Kii's almost always right- (seeing Kii give her a mean look) uh I mean always right... especially when it comes to these types of things. Trust me. She's really good." Telling Biloxi to put some trust in Kii.

Biloxi: " of course you'd back her up, she's your boss. Well I'm out." Going to sail off until Kii commented " I wouldn't recommend it. No matter how fast you push yourself this storm isn't like the others." Warning Biloxi.

Biloxi: " I'll be fine." Calling back to them.

Kumano was really worried, worried for Biloxi that is. Kii like nine tailed foxes and cats, has a good sense of danger. Kii's sense though can be compared to Akashi's six sense because it's that good. Kii has a really really good sense of danger but more importantly she knows exactly what to do with it.

Kumano couldn't help it. " Kii! We gotta go after her!" Kumano said, breaking.

Kii: " no. She made her choice. If she doesn't want to listen than we can't help her." Refusing to help.

Kumano begged and begged Kii, trying to convince Kii that it isn't Biloxi's fault, she just doesn't know better. Telling Kii that if she even cares about her reputation she'd help Biloxi so show how professional she is. Kii threaten to break her jaw if she said one more word. Not wanting to hear this.