Only If You Knew...

Guys! Happy Second Anniversary for Azur Lane!!!!!! :D we FINALLY got Z23's Oath Skin!!!!! ;-; yessss she's the first ship I married and I'm so happy! She finally got it! (@-@) the wait is over!!!!!

----

The next day was here!

Javelin knew she had to tell everyone but... fear got the better of her.

" Javelin? Why are you clothes missing?" Laffey asked curiously, looking in the closet they shared.

" oh uh.. washing it?" Javelin said, making up an excuse.

" but we always wash it on Sunday's together." Laffey said, finding that odd for Javelin. Hearing her friend say " oh well I uh just wanted to wash them all together with my new clothes that I brought." Seeing Laffey say " hmm.." still finding that unusual.

" you promised!" Ayanami shouted, just outside the dorm building.

" woah what's going on?" Javelin asked, seeing Laffey look out the window. Hearing their friends voice.

" I dunno... Ayanami seems pretty angry but Z23's got her medallion back..." Laffey said sleepily. Yawning from the window.

" I'm sorry." Z23 spoke, looking down.

" no your not." Ayanami said crossing her arms.

" I am!" Z23 shouted back, seeing her friend just walk away.

" hey.. what happened?" Javelin asked, as her and Laffey just made it down to where they were at.

" I.. I promised to spend today vith Ayanami but... ah! Hipper vhants me to goh to zhe Northen Sea vith her and a few others." Z23 said, upset.

" why don't you just tell her that-" Javelin was cut off by Z23 yelling " it'z not das simple!" Upset.

" sorry I didn't mean to-" Z23 began to apologize but was cut off by Javelin shaking her head saying " no. No. I understand. Believe me." Knowing that it seems that today isn't a good day to tell them either.

" hm.." Z23 said taking out something from her pocket.

" what's that?" Laffey asked, seeing Z23 hand it to them.

" it'z suppose to be a surprise, tickets for zhe Moonlight Feast... but... vere not gohing..." Z23 said, wanting Laffey and Javelin to have it.

" no no we can't take these." Javelin said, knowing it's wrong to take this.

" yeah this is for you and Ayanami." Laffey said trying to hand it back to her.

" Nein. I'll make it up to her." Z23 said with a small smile, but she clearly wasn't happy.

" I have to goh." Z23 said, hearing Hipper call for her in German.

" let's go find Ayanami." Javelin said seeing Laffey nod.