F

" comrade. What a surprise. I did not expect you to-" Rossiya was cut off by Kronshtadt saying " come?" Pushing her way through the Northern Parliaments entrance.

" hmph! How rude!" Pamiat Merkuria said, huffing. Her usually up beat peppy self overcome with fury and anger. Thinking how dare Kronshtadt disrespect Rossiya like that.

As Kronshtadt's two gigantic mechanical wolf heads snapped their teeth at Pamiat for making that comment. Rossiya immediately stepped in the way of this. In a protective manner, protecting her friend. As Rossiya's old mechanical whale/shark like heads snapped back.

Kronshtadt rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, silencing her wolves.

Rossiya moved on, knowing that Kronshtadt was always like that. After all, she raised almost all of the Russian ships.

A ship with no patience, where she thinks she's always right and whose so perfect, and doesn't care or consider anyone's feelings. But still Rossiya loved all Russian ships like they were her children.

Arkhangelsk: " aww Kronshtadt" teasing her friend. Pinching her cheeks. Seeing her always have a serious face.

" Ark!" Kronshtadt said, getting very annoyed and upset. Stomping her foot as the ground causing the whole ice palace to shake a little bit. Causing Kronshtadt to blush and apologize to the other ships next to them. Forgetting how strong she really is sometimes.

" I'd like an assembly." Kronshtadt said, snapping her fingers.

" an assembly? What for? Has something happen?" Rossiya questioned, but Kronshtadt refused to tell. Wanting to tell it to everyone not just a few.

Pamiat crossed her arms, refusing to do it after the way Kronshtadt mechanical wolves snapped their teeth at her. And not to mention she won't even tell them what it's about so...

" ahem! Volga! Must I do everything?" Kronshtadt said, looking at one of her team mates Volga. Who usually does the errands and stuff for her.

As Volga was eating some stale bread and made a cheeky smile. " Oh uh! Right away ma'am!" Volga said, stuffing away her piece of bread in her mouth. And scrambled to go announce to all the stationed Russian ships here an assembly will occur.

" comrade. Can you please tell me what this about? Has something happened?" Rossiya asked, concerned since Kronshtadt is stationed at the Southern Parliament. Where she's in the south and they're in the north of the icy cold.

" da." Kronshtadt said, as they entered the meeting room.

Volga got all the Russian ships to come into the meeting room.

Most didn't look happy, a lot of them confused and concerned of what could be the matter of such urgency.

" I'm sure your all wondering why your here, well I'm just going to cut to the point. I'm going to take leadership." Kronshtadt said, surprising everyone.

Rossiya of course ain't expecting this announcement either.

" so your challenging me?" Rossiya said, unhappy. But knowing she has to prove herself to be the leader.

" yes I am." Kronshtadt said, wanting to fight for the reins. Knowing that Rossiya is going to make Belorussiya the new leader and ain't gonna accept that. Feeling like she should be the one.