Prologue?

(This used to be info stuff like y/n: your name etc. Im changing this to a prologue lmao)

[Edited]

Darkness.

Where am i? Its like i'm floating.

"This... All of this. will be yours..."

I slowly opened my eyes. There's so much destruction around. Fires reaching to the sky, Villages burning to the ground, smoke hanging in the air, and odd creatures roaming the earth.

This...

This world don't belong to you guys. It belongs to us. You humans have outstayed your welcome. 

"Despair. Pain. Grief. Feel all the negative emotions and lose yourself."

Destroy... 

And take back whats ours once again!

"Enough. This ends now. We will not allow demons to hurt anyone else!" 

"Hahhh? Really now? I don't think so. The demons shall run wild and YOU will not get rid of them."

What is going on? what is this? whats happening? 

"You humans are no better then us demons! You neglect your children, Abuse them, destroy friendships, back stab others. You have no right to tell us what to do!"

"I will create a world where no one will ever get hurt. But in order to do that... All of you DEMON SLAYERS, HAVE TO DIE!"

......

I see. This land does not belong to the humans. Demons were made to defeat humans. Humans are always weak. 

"Your ignorance... will lead to your demise!"