Chap 13

A/n: first chapter after hitais so sorry for the short chapter.

"

....."

"......."

"What..."

"It'll take a while for you to fully heal, and Your lungs are still not in the best shape..." a kakushi from the butterfly estate said.

'Damn it."

i sighed and flopped back onto the bed, pressing my face into the pillow.

what am i going to do...

If i stay like this, nothings going to change. And even worse, If i were to go look for muzan, or one of the upper moons, it would take a while. I want to sleep. I'm tired.

I sighed and gripped my hair.

'What do i do. What should i do Ren? s/n, b/n. Master... What do i do? why?'

"Y/n-san?" tanjiros voice came from outside.

"Yes. Come in." I said as he slowly opened the door and walked in.

"Y/n-san i heard what happened. Are you okay?" He asked as i sat up.

"Yeah. I'm fine." i paused.

"I think... i wont be able to go on any missions for a bit haha..." i said and laied back down.

"Sorry tanjiro. Its kinda hot. i'm tired."

Tanjiro's pov:
Yayyy first pov switchhhh

"Y/n-san?" I walked over to her and hesitantly placed a hand on her forehead.

She's heating up...
"Y/n..."
......

"Shinobu-San!" I yelled as I ran out of y/n's room.

After running around the butterfly estate for a bit, I found her.
"Shinobu-San." I said as she turned around.

"Ara Ara. Tanjiro-kin what are you doing here?"

"It's y/n-San. I think she has a slight fever..." I said as she stood up and grabbed some things.

"Lead the way Tanjiro-kun. We must check on her." Shinobu said.
"Yep just a fever." Shinobu-San said.

"Its quite high though."

"Take care Tanjiro. I must get back to work." She said before leaving.
Please y/n-San. We'll find a way to get you healed as fast as possible.

Timeskipppp
"Y/N-SAN!"

"Hey tanjiro. I see your still here." she said as she stood up.

"Sorry. I'm leaving for a bit. I really can't do this anymore." she said grabbing her sword and walked towards the door.

"Wait! Y/n-san! what do you mean?"

"I mean what i said. I'm tired so i'll be taking a break If i'm not back in a week you can label me as missing haha." she said smiling and walked out.

wait... why though?

Please read->

Updates may be slow-
Because I'm currently watching one piece so i'm sorry-