Chap 18

I silently followed muzan towards the slayer hq. I sighed and scrached my head watching muzan walk past weaker demons, who avoided him and hid. I smiled and glanced  at muzan who smirked as we neared headquarters.

You watched silently as muzan spoke to the master of the demon slayer corps. His wife described him for the man on his death bed.

"And y/n is here with him. Though she has demon features." She said as i smirked.

'Hello there. I thought you won't reconize me. But thats right. I'm a demon. Upper moon zero, to be exact." You said as his eyes widened slightly, seeing that he was dying, he couldn't move much.

"Ah. I see, i didn't expect one of my children to be a traitor. I should have noticed." He said as muzan stepped closer to him.

"Repulsive. Utterly repulsive." He said as you raised your guard.

There was someoe here.

You tensed once again and followed muzan as he stepped closer to the master, ready to block any attacks ment for him.

"Thank you, muzan"

You gasped, and immedity jumped infront of muzan. A explosion soon followed, as the whole estate was blown up. Including his wife and kids.

You have already started to heal, taking most of the damage for muzan.

Your arm was now fully healed and grabbed something in the air. As the smoke faded, there was a woman struggling to get out of your grip.

"I see. So you were planning to kill muzan-sama with this stuff huh." You said ripping her head off easily. her blood dripped down into the rubble below as off things floted up again.

'Muzan-sama!" You yelled over to him as he jumped into the air, avoiding the spikes that would have peirced him. Still having the demon doctors head in your hands, you crushed it. Grabbing her body, you destoryed all trases of the drug she was going to use.

By now, you were completly healed, and landed next to muzan. He smirked as he felt the slayers presance comeing closer.

"Good job y/n.' he said glancing at you.

"We'll follow the plan you came up with. I'm sure you told the moons about this?' He ases and jumped up again as the demon slayers came into view glaring at him.

"MUZAN!"

"Yes muzan-sama." you said and jumped up, following after him. You watched as everyone's eyes grew wide.

"Isn't that... Y/n?" you smirked.

"Nakime." You said as the ground below the slayers opened and they fell throuth, into the infinity fortress.

muzan jumped into the middle, and covered himself in a fleshy ball. You followed after him, also jumping in, but into a empty room, further away from everyone.

All is going as planned.

"Kaigaku." You said as he appeared before you and bowed down.

"Lets get started.' you said as you smirked and streatched out your arm.

"Rise my minions. Destory my enemy and bring victory for our lord." You said as figures slowly raised from the foor. You heard Kaigaku let out a surprised "wow" from behind you.

You smiled sadly as you watched the last figure rose from the ground. He had red and goldish hair, his sword in his hand, and a demon slayer uniform. You took off the cape from your back and put it on his shoulders and secured it as his eyes opened.

you stood back as you watch everyone move around confused. You had basically brought back demons and demon slayers, from the dead.

'Rengoku..." You muttered as he turned to look at you.

He smiled at you and placed his sword in its shelth.

"Hello again y/n."