Chap 14

"Its almost time."

"Thats right."

Three figures were standing under the moonlight, speaking.

"What now?"

"I'm ready. Do it."

"Are you sure? theres no turning back."

"Shut up. She says shes ready. Let's go." A male voice said as he vanished. The two other figures, turned their head to look at each other, and vanished as well.

All is going as planned.

Tanjiro's pov:

"But shouldnt we go look for her? Shes been missing for almost a month now!"

"She said she'll be back in a week!"

"YEAH AND ITS BEEN A MONTH!"

Y/n-san... where did you go?"

MAJOR TIME SKIP

Its been over a year now since y/n was labeled as missing. There was no trace of her anywhere. No clues of where she could have gone.

A year. she said only one week.

"TANJIRO KAMADO. PLEASE HEAD TOWARDS
t/n* WITH INOSUKE AND ZENITSU FOR A MISSION CAW!"

*Town name

"Alright. Lets go."

Timeskip and POV change-

I watched silently as Tanjiro and his friends fought the demons I sent out. To think that they have improved that much in a year. Amazing...

"Alright that's the last of them. Are you guys okay?" Tanjiro asked the other two, walking towards them.

"The demons were quite weak I didn't think we would be assigned this mission." He said as zenitsu wiped away his tears. He's still the same as before huh.

"THEY WERE WEAK! COME AT ME DEMONS HAHAHA!" inosuke yelled.
"Hey! Inosuke be quite! What if stronger demons find us?!"

"That's right. If your so loud, other demons will find you." I said, hidden in the shadows as zenitsu started screaming again and the other two got into a fighting stance.

"Too bad huh." I said and raised my arm.

"Rise." And with that, the demons who were killed were restored slowly, and with more power then before.

"What the-"

"Damn it!" Tanjiro said as zenitsu Ran behind a tree clinging to it screaming.

I laughed as I watched them fight the now stronger demons.

"That's my demon art." I said walking a bit closer as they killed the demons again.

"It's no use. I'll just revive them again and again." I said as Tanjiro's eyes widened.

"Hey... why is it that you smell like y/n?"
......

"Haha. I knew you'd ask that." I said and walked a bit closer so that they can see my silhouette.

"Y/n huh. I've seen her." I said and The trio turned to me, zenitsu stopped screaming.

"What did you do to her?!" I'm surprised they still care. I told them a week and they still look for me after a month and a half.

"I didn't do anything to her. I'm sure she's out there somewhere haha! Now then. I'll be on my way." I said and turned away. Maybe this was for the better.

"Daki! Gyu!" I yelled over to them as they turned.

"Y/n!" Daki ran over to me and grabbed my arm.

"How did it go?"

"Pretty smooth actually. I'm surprised they were still looking for me. ugh i thought they would be too busy with missions to remember haha!"

"Those pesky humans." Gyu growled and walked over.

"Any news for him?"

"No. We still can't find it. Got no clue. I'm starting to doubt if it even exist."

"Of course it does! We just need to look a bit more. Come on now. Let's go find Him." I said and grabbed gyu's arm.
It's been a while. I thought to myself.

"Get us to the fortress please." I said and we were teleported.

"Muzan-sama." The three of us said and got down on one knee.

"Report the sitituation."

"The demon slayer corps are still looking for me. And there is no sign of the blue spider lily anywhere." I said as muzan placed down a vial.

"You two. Leave." He said looking over at Daki and Gyu. They nodded quickly and they were quickly teleported away.

I sighed and stood up looking at him.

"Sorry to dissapoint. I really can't find anything." i said as he walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It's fine. You met with the boy who has the Hanafuda ear rings yes? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine."

Ever since i came to find him after i left the corps, he's been... Nicer? Like, he doesn't treat me how he treats the other demons.

"Maybe i should go back to the corps and gather some information."  I said as he stepped back.

"Very well then. Y/n l/n. Go to the slayer's headquarters and gather information."

I smiled and nodded.

"Of course. Anything for you, Muzan-sama."