Chap 17

I slowly climbed in the house using the window and took a look around.

It was the norm, except for a sword that was collecting dust in a corner. I sighed and brushed my hand over it's sheath. It seems like a good sword. Whoever left this sword here is a idiot.

I grabbed the katana and walked into another room. There was a guy next to a table writing something.

I walked over to him and grabbed his shoulder. He flinched and dropped his pen.

"W-who..."

"You used to be a demon slayer yes?" i ask as he slowly nodded.

"cooperate and you won't get hurt. Stand up and walk with me." I said as he nodded and stood up.

I led him outside ad to the clearing where kaigaku is. I shoved the sword into his arms as he looked at me.

"But i-"

"If you win, you'll live. if you lose, he'll get to eat you." i said  to as he panicked and drew his sword.

"Alright then." i said taking a step back.

"Let's begin."

"GET UP!" i yelled at kaigaku and the slayer. They have been fighting for hours now and kaigaku came close to defeating him.

I let out a sigh. The moon was now in the middle of they sky, right above us, the trees swaying lightly in the wind.

"Okay. Let's take a break here." I said as kaigaku sat down and leaned on a tree, taking deep breath. The slayer also sat down panting.

"You." I said pointing to the demon slayer.

"Why did you abandon your sword?"

"I... I don't want to fight anymore..." he said slowly

"Become a demon." His eyes widened and looked over at me.

"W-what?"

"become a demon. If you do that, You won't die. You will be able to train with him. And fend for yourself." i said as he looked down.

"I'm sorry. I'll decline."

i raised my eyebrow. "And why is that?" i ask.

"I used to kill demons. i hated them, so i won't become a demon even if i quit being a slayer." he said.

"Tch. Wasted potential." I growled and placed my hands behind my head.

"Resume training. And you human. Give this guy some tips. kaigaku, don't use your demon art." I said as the two nodded and resumed what they were doing.

"Well done." i said stopping the two.

"The sun is about to come up. You. Human. I won't kill you yet. Meet back here tonight. You will train with him until one of you defeats the other." He nodded and placed his sword back.

"Lets go kaigaku." i said as he nodded, following after me, heading towards the fortress.

After Y/n returned to the fortress with kaigaku, the demons reported their progress in both training, and the blue spider lily. After collecting the necessary information, she returned to the demon slayer corps HQ, joining the training with the other pillars.

After months of gathering information on slayers, the spider lily muzan wanted, demons progress, and the slayers plans, she returned to muzan to report the results.

And that, leads to where we are now, with limbs and blood all over the infinity fortresses floors.

"What do you mean you can't find anything?!" muzan yelled and threw an arm across the room.

"There's no scent, no information on the spider lily muzan-sama." I said lowering my head just in case he was going to throw another body part at us.

"And you guys?"

"We have destroyed villages and tortured villagers for information before eating them. But there was no information anywhere." Daki said.

"And the slayers?"

"we were able to capture multiple demon slayers, but they also had no information."

A small "tch" was heard before a head came flying and smacked akazas face, causing him to tip over and fall, landing on the back of his head.

"Ow. Fuc-"

"pfft-"

"No matter. I will go visit the Ubuyashikis, and wipe them out. Y/n. I am trusting your plan on this one." Muzan said and turned around.

"We will begin in a few weeks. Prepare before that."

"Of course sir." And with that, he disappeared.

.......

"ALRIGHT." i Yelled as I stood up.

"All of you come with me. Lets get to work."

"Is it ready?" I asked the upper moons who were lined up in order from highest rank, to lowest.

They nodded and i smiled.

"Alright then. Show me what you have achieved  these few months. First up, Ko."

~~Timeskip brought to you by a depressed author~~

I let out a small laugh.

"Well done everyone~" I said ans watched the demons sit down on the grass.

"Now then, i don't think there's much left foe you to do. Continue on what you have been doing until the final battle." They nodded as i smiled.

"Good work you guys."

We're ready. Hopefully, they will be strong enough to defeat them.