Chap 19

You smiled lightly as you looked at him.

"Rengoku. I'm sorry to bring you back like this." You said as he shook his head.

you straited up and coughed as eveyone there turned to you.

"I am the one who summoned all of you here. In exchange for another chance for you to live, you must follow all of my orders." You said as the slayer began muttering to themselves while the demons there have already agareed in their head.

"Follow my orders and find a demon dressed in a demonslayer uniform." You said as the room full of slayers and demons nodded.

You smirked and with a wave of your hand, they all disappeared, except for rengoku.

You walked up to him and sighed. "i'm sorry i had to do this rengoku-san." You said as you placed your hand on his head. He shook his head and smiled.

"It's quite alright y/n!" he said cherfully as you pushed him a bit.

"Rengoku... Your job, is to protect muzan-sama." You said as he frowmed slightly.

"Y/n-"

"Yes. You have to." You said cutting him off. He sighed and nodded, also disappearing. You turned to kaigaku. He was still staring at you in awe. You punched his head as he came back to reality.

"Lets go."

Timeskip cus i have like- 4 other fanfics planned and i have to finish this quickly so i can have a break before uploading my other fanfics-

"There." You said pointing to the place a demon was sending you signals before. There, you spot two slayers and a white haired boy with blueish tips with them.

You smirked and dropped down on them. they jumped back holding their swords shakly as yushiro tensed.

"Hello there!" You said cheerfully with kaigaku following behind you.

"I'm y/n. And this behinf me is kaigaku. but you can call him upper moon 6." You said as they looked at your eyes, confused.

"Z-zero?' They said nervously as yushiro pulled them back.

"Thats right." you grinned as two of the demon slayer you summoned restrained them.

"What the- Hey! What are you doing?!" They cried as you grinned.

"It's no use." You said as you spot a crow flying above you. you tilted your head at the dmeon behind you as he nodded and quickly killed the crow with his sword.

"They are demon slayers i summoned. They will only listen to my orders." You said as you sent a silent order to kill every crow they saw to your summons.

"How can you-"

"Blood demon art." You said playing around with your sword as the two restrained slayers wrigled around. You looked over to the demon who tensed up.

You smirked and glanced at him.

"you either give up now, or we'll kill you." You said as he shook his head glaring.

"No way. You can't do anything anymore. Lady tamayo probley got to muzan already.' He said as you laughed.

"Shes dead. And you will be too." You said as a few summoned slayers attacked him. You smirked as he fought back. WHile he was distraceted, you quickly grabbed his head, and ripped it off, crushing it in your hands.

You watched as the slayers panicked, seeing his body flake away, confused.

"He was a demon." you said as their eyes widened.

You smirked as you looked at the two slayers."You two have a choice." You said to the as they paused thei struggling.

"you can either work for us, or you can die and be resummoned, and use. You'll only be able to do things that we tell you to do. And you'll be contious of everything, but can't do anyhting. you wont even be able to speak." You said as they looked at each other.

"If you were resummoned, you would have to wath yoursel fkill your comrads. If we want to torture someone, one of you summons will the chosen and tortured. you will be able to feel the pain and thats the only time you will be able to make sounds."

"i'll do it." One of them whimpered nervously. "I'll work..." You smirked and waved your hand slightly, the slayer holding the boy let go as he slowly stepped fowards.

"What are you doing?!" The other yelled as you smirked.

"Draw your sword." You ordered as he slowly pulled out his sword.

"Kill him."

"H-huh?"

'i said kill him." you said as he stared nervously at the restrained slayer. "This is a test.' you said as he nodded and placed his sword at his throat.

"I'm sorry." he said and dragged his sword across his neck, sliting his throat, killing him. You smiled and nodded.

"Look for the crows around this fortress." You said as he nodded and ran off.

"Come on kaigaku." You said heading over to where douma was, with kaigaku following behind you.

Timeskip brought to you by a stressed author cus she has 3 one piece stories planned and need devil fruit ideas-

"Tsk." You clicked your tougne as you stepped into doumas room.

"Ah! Y/n-san!' He said cheerfully, pausing his fight and ran towards you, jumping on you.
You heard shinbou and kano gasp. You pulled douma off your body and looked at him.

"Good. no cuts. no wounds. And you didn't absorb any of their flesh or anything right?" you ask as he smiled at you.

"Of course not Y/n-san! I'll do anything you say!" He said, throwing himself at you again, crushing you in a hug. You sighed and patted his head as he burried himself in the crook of your neck.

"Yes yes. Good boy douma." You said smiling. You once again pulled him off you and glanced at the two slayers still sitting there in shock.

"Y/n...?" Shinbou asked as her gaze quickly became cold.

Kano could only stare at you as you sighed.
"Douma. finish up." you said as he nodded, he quickly became serious.

"I'll be taking you on, shinbou." You said smirking as you snapped your fingers. 10 demon slayers came up behind you as you watch her eyes widen.

The 10 slayers were higher ranking slayers in their past life. And with them together, their strgenth would estimate to the strgenth of at least a hashira.

"You're not winning this."