Chap 16

Fucking hell. Its like- 2 am and i just published the last chaper a few hours ago-

Sighs

I hate my life. School sucks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They have already begun their training. And Shinbou, the insect pillar and kanao, her sucessor have a plan to take down douma, involving westeria poisen, and kanao's new technique." i said next to muzan, with the demons bowing infront of me.

Why you may ask? Becoming a demon was a must if i wanted to help muzan achieve his dream. If i were to be honest, i don't think wanting to be able to go outside, to feel the sun is a crime, even if he is killing humans.

The new demon. Y/n l/n. Upper moon Zero.

And lucky me, concuring the sun was easy, thougth it did burn. A lot for a few minutes.

Having f/c horns and a (pattern) running down you B/p (body part). And a small black skull under my left eye. I was turned a few days after i had left shinobu's estate after Uzui's incident, and having gained so much power in such a short amount of time, i moved up the ranks in no time.

"Ah?! I don't wanna dieeee" Douma wined as i glared at him.

"Shut it. Maybe i should let you die and bring you back again and again." He immedity shut up after that. I turn to Nakime.

"And make sure all the pillars and slayers fall into or near the rooms of their agigned demon. This way, the plan will not fail." She nodded quickly before focusing on me.

"For ko, the mist pillar and the stone pillar. For douma, Shinbou, and kanao. For akaza, Giyuu and Tanjiro. Next Hantengu, Bring Inosuke, And the wind pillar. For Gyokko, send Zentisu. And make sure he doesn't come across kaigaku. Daki and gyu, send genya. The snake pillar. Then, next for yourself, The love pillar. and finally kaigaku. you are to track down the two demons who got out of muzan-sama's control those long years ago."

"Now then, lets start with Ko.

"Ko. (Upper moon 1. His name is too long for my lazy ass-) The stone pillar and the mist pillar are fairly strong, But you can handle it right? They don't have anything special i think.. I can count on you right?"

"Of course y/n-sama." He said giving a small nod.

"Try defeating at least one of the pillar i assigned you ko and lead the other one to another demon from our ranks and fight together."

"Now Douma, avoid shinbou and kanao. Don't let her sword touch you and don't, And i mean DON'T absorb her. Understand?"

"Hai hai~ I won't lady y/n~" He sang as i sighed, rubbing my temple. God.

"Alright. Good boy." I praised. His head shot up and a slight pink dusted his cheeks.

"Alright then. lets see..." I tapped my head lightly, thinking of a way they can defeat the slayers easiy, or at least buy time.

"Akaza, Be careful of Giyuu and Tanjiro. Tanjiro is a demon slayer mark user and he can also use both sun and water breathing. Be careful. And don't die." i said.

"Hantengu. Inosuke is the boar head kid. He was self taught and uses twin blades. And the wind pillar is fairly strong. Don't be reckless."

"Next, Gyokko. Zentisu will be sent your way. He's a yellow haired hid and are scared of demons. Don't take him lightly though. And your job is to buy time. Make sure you don't let the boy run into kaigaku."

"Daki, and gyu, I'll send the the snake pillar and genya to you. Genya is the one with the scar across his face. He eats demon flesh. Thats how he fights. He also uses a gun so be careful of that." Daki smiled at me and nodded.

"Now Nakime, the love pillar uses a special sword, it's flexable."

"And finally, kaigaku. The two demons who will be helping the slayer." I said to him as i described tamayo and the boy who always clings to her.

"And kaigaku, You will be training with me until the battle. And eat lots of humans alright? Get stronger so you can hold your own. Tamayo will most likely be at where Muzan-sama is. So you will have to be the one to make sure tamayo doesn't do anything to him."

"Alright. Now onn more thing." I said as the demons stared as i sat down.

"The demon slayers now have slayer marks. They become stronger. If my theory is correct, the There will be crows flying around our fortress. Shoot them down as soon as you see one." They nodded as i smiled.

"Alright then everyone, You all have to go train. Make sure to get stronger! All of you try to have enougth power to restore your head at keast once, and still have the strgenth to fight. kaigaku, come with me. Everyone else head out."

"Nakime, I'm sure muzan-sama will come by soon, pleae prepare for his arrivial." She nodded and transported us to where we needed to go.

In the next second, we were under the shade of a tree, next to a village.

"kaigaku. You see the house over there?" i said pointing to the house closest to us.

"A old demon slayer lives there. we will use him as a training dummy. I will get him to the clearing over there and you fight him. If things get out of hand, i'll step in."

He nodded quickly and disappeared into the night.

"Alright then. The training begins."