Him

I'm y/n l/n and I'm going to Hogwarts today! I'm going into the 4th year.My dad and mom were killed by death eaters so live alone.Sometimes i stay with the weasley family because They were good friends with my parents.They are taking me to Hogwarts today.I'm close friends with George,Fred,Ginny and Ron.I finished packing my bag and walk downstairs to see everyone else ready.Ron, Ginny and the twins walk over to me."No matter what house you get we won't leave you."Ron says smiling at me."Yeah."The twins say in sync.Ginny nods in agreement."Aw thanks guys!" I giggle and hug them.We go to 9 3/4th and Molly tells Ginny to go first.She goes through the wall and my jaw drops.The twins chuckle at my reaction."You next y/n!"Molly calls for me."O-okay.."I say nervously.I run through the wall and it's so different! It's like a whole new world! We all go to the train and go to different departments. I decided to let Ron and Ginny be alone with their friends and I lost sight of the twins.The only empty department was one with a blonde boy with icy blue eyes. I open the door and sit down.After a few minutes of silence I finally say something."Hi I'm y/n.."I say nervously but don't show it."Malfoy,Draco Malfoy,how come I've never seen you around before are a filthy first year?" He asks."um no I'm new but I'm going into the 4th year."I say.He just nods his head."I'll be back,"I say getting up to go to the bathroom.After I wash my hands I walk back to the compartment.I realize a few minutes later I didn't pull my sleeves down to hide my cuts and scars on my arms.I quickly pull them down and luckily he didn't see them.He looks at me weirdly but ignores it."what house are you in?"I ask trying to make conversation."Slytherin"He says coldly.Then the train stops and we get out to go to the boats.