Sorting

⚠️TW:self harm and ED⚠️
We just got off the boats and we are walking into Hogwarts.It's beautiful! Ron leads me to the great hall and I sit at his table until I get sorted.The head master calls me to the front to sit on a chair.I do so and he places a hat on my head.A few seconds later he yells."SLYTHERIN!"the hat yells and the whole Slytherin table claps and celebrates.I go and sit next to Draco because it was the only seat left."hey!" I say to everyone at the table. "Hi I'm Pansy!" "Blaise" they say and Draco just smirks at me."I'm y/n." I say smiling at them.They all start eating and I just sit there waiting to be dismissed.I haven't eaten in a while I've been trying to work on my body image and it's been working but it still needs some work."What's wrong y/n?you haven't touched any of the food."Pansy says worried."Oh uh I'm just not hungry."I say trying to convince them."oh ok."she says and continues eating.Dumbledore walks over to be and Draco and pulls us to the side."Do you two mins sharing a room? We are out of rooms and Draco you have your own room so do you mind sharing?"He asks us.Before I can say anything Draco says yes and I nod my head nervously.Draco pulls me out and we go to his dorm.Wow it's beautiful in his room! "Wow!"I say looking around.He chuckles.I start unpacking."Why didn't you eat anything at dinner?"he asks."Why do you care?"I snap back annoyed."I don't you filthy mud blood!"he raises his voice a little.After a few minutes of silence I say "W-what's a mud blood?" "Someone who isn't a pure blood or has a parent who are muggles."he says rolling his eyes at me."Oh then I'm a pureblood."I say sadly at the thought of my parents.A tear goes down my cheek and I quickly wipe it but it was to late he had saw it."Go cry to you mommy you baby"He says rudely.More tears start going down my cheeks and I quickly go into the bathroom locking the door.I hear him leave the dorm so I grab my razor and start cutting into my wrists and arms.After a while I stop and clean up the blood. I pull my sleeves down and grab a blanket.I lay on the floor and go to sleep.

Hey guys! Let me know how you feel about my first two chapters! I hope it is good🖤 love you guys and have an amazing day/night!