His girl?

I wake up with a terrible headache."Here take this it will make you feel better."Draco hands me a drink.I drink it and feel a lot better."Thanks."I say as i walk into the bathroom to shower.Luckily it's Saturday so we don't have classes.I get changed into this:

I walk out of the bathroom and see Draco with his head in his knees

I walk out of the bathroom and see Draco with his head in his knees."Hey..are you okay?"I ask him worried."Oh yeah i'm fine just thinking."He says and he sounds honest so i let it slide."Do you want to hang out with me today y/n?"He asked me nervously."Yeah of course."I say smiling at him.I follow him outside and we go to Hogsmeade .We go into 3 broomsticks and get butter beers."Do you want anything to eat?"He asks me."No i'm not hungry thanks though."I say although i'm really hungry i haven't eaten all week."Y/n you should eat,i haven't seen you eat since i met you and your'e thinner then before.Please eat."He says concerned."Fine but not right now,I'll eat diner tonight."I say nervously."Okay fine but i'm watching you eat then."I sigh and nod my head.We finish our drinks and we go for a walk around Hogsmeade talking about random things and making each other laugh.I make sure not to talk about my self to much so i don't share something i will regret.We go back to school and go to the dorm.It was no time to go to dinner.Draco and I go to dinner and and sit next to each other with Pansy and Blaise across from us.I put some vegetables on my plate.After a few minutes of me moving it around with my fork and watching everyone eat Draco grabs my hand and smiles at me.I try and smile back but it looks fake.He leans down and whispers in my ear "Y/n just take a few bites,we can do it together."He says with a reassuring smile.I nod and we slowly take a few bites together.A tear rolls down my cheek and he wipes it and tells me i'm doing really good.We take a few more bites then i stop.Later dinner is over so i rush to the dorm and lock myself in the bathroom.I make myself throw up.I brush my teeth and start cutting my wrists even more.I then change into a more comfortable outfit.Your outfit:

(Without the sunglasses and bag

(Without the sunglasses and bag.)

I throw my hair in a messy bun then i put my journal,pencil and phone into by small black bag and walk out of the dorm.I see George as i walk into the hall."Hey y/n! Its been a few days,how have you been?" He asks smiling at me.I almost immediately start crying.He looks confused for a second but hugs me.I hug back and we stay like that for a while.I'm crying into his chest.Everything just hurts.I can't take it."Do you want to talk about what's going on?"He asks gently.I nod my head no and he just hugs tighter.I don't think i realized how much i needed this hug.We slowly let go and he kisses my head gently."it will be okay y/n."He says giving me one last hug."I'm sorry George.."i say."You have nothing to be sorry for,love.Go get some rest,I'll see you tomorrow.You'll be okay right?"I smile and nod my head.I go back to my dorm to fix my hair and face.I walk in and see Draco on his bed.I try to walk into the bathroom so he doesn't see i was crying but he saw and stood up quickly grabbing my wrist."OWW!"I yell in pain from him grabbing my wrist.He immediately lets go and apologizes."W-whats wrong? Are you okay? Did i hurt you?"He says quickly."Oh uh no i'm fine sorry!"I say."Were you crying?"He asks softly."No i just got something in my eyes that's all.I say.He just nods his head.

Dracos pov:

I'm not buying it.I worry about her so much.Do I like her? Maybe.Oh what am i saying of course I do! Shes gorgeous and kind but there is something wrong with her and i don't know what.Where ever shes going i'm going with her.Ugh am i really in love with this girl?

Back to y/n.

I fix my face and hair then i head toward the door."Wait! Do you mind if i come with you?"Draco asks.''Umm no you can come."I say and we go to the Astronomy tower.I start drawing while we talk."So are you excited for Christmas break?"Draco asks looking at me."Not really."I say sighing.I never really liked Christmas since my family passed.It was just never the same with the Weasley's. He looks at me shocked."Why not?" He asks caustiously."My parents passed away a few years ago so i spend it with the weasleys but its not the same at all."I say sadly."Oh y/n im so sorry i had no idea!"He says and hugs me.I stay in his arms while I draw."You're really good at drawing."He says as he kisses my head.I blush and smile.

Her drawing:

After a while of cuddling we get up and go to the dorm

After a while of cuddling we get up and go to the dorm."Hey y/n?" "What's up?" "I like you,a lot."He says nervously."oh,um i like you too."i say. He smiles and hugs me."Will you be my girlfriend?"He asks still holding me."Yes!"I say.This is the happiest  i have felt in years.We were cuddling in his bed when i ask Draco,why do you like me?I mean look at me..i'm nothing special and i'm ugly,useless and no one cares about me." "Y/n..is that really how you feel?I like you because you're beautiful,kind,loving and you make me feel happy and make me laugh.Nobody makes me feel the way i feel when i'm with you.I care about you so much."He says with tears in his eyes and i'm crying while hugging him.We kiss and cuddle for what i hope is forever.I get up and change into pajamas and Draco changes in the bathroom in to grey sweatpants and no shirt.I lay on the floor getting comfy.He walks out of the bathroom and picks me up.He puts me in his bed and cuddles me."You could have slept with me from the beginning y/n." He whispers kissing me on the cheek.I smile and we go to sleep.

Hey! Is there anything you want me to add or change? I really hope you're enjoying it so far.I'm starting to make the chapters longer.Is this long enough? Love you guys!