Goodbye

I wake up and take a quick shower.I tie my hair back and put a sweatshirt and sweats on.I go to breakfast and sit next to Jules.Pansy brings Blaise and Draco over and sit with us.Jules and Pansy are sitting next to me while Draco is across from me and Blaise is across from Pansy."This is my friend Jules,Jules this is Pansy,Blaise and Draco."I say rolling my eyes as i said Draco."Hey Jules! I'm Pansy like y/n said.Blaise is my boyfriend."Pansy says and i laugh."Oh no worries i have a girlfriend."Jules says and everyone laughs.Pansy says oh and smiles at her still laughing a little.We all talk for a bit and eat.I of course didn't eat.I have been eating a little recently and i need to stop before i gain weight.Nobody notices i'm not eating.Draco was talking and i got distracted thinking about all the things we did together and him with that girl on the train.I get up and leave the great hall.Jules and Pansy follow me."Everything okay y/n?"Jules asks me."Oh i'm fine! Just not feeling i was going to lay down."I say lying."Oh okay! If you feel better we were going to go get butter beers later,you can come to Jules."Pansy says."Okay i'll be there i just need some rest.""Okay i'll come get you at 4 so we can go so be ready."She says and they both hug me and leave.I go to my dorm and lay down.I start drawing having nothing to do.After a few hours i check the time.It was 1:15 so i get dressed and go to the library.

Outfit:

Hair and makeup:

Hair and makeup:

I walk into the library and walk around looking for a book

I walk into the library and walk around looking for a book.As i'm walking staring at the books i bump it someone and fall."I'm so sorry!"I say standing up to see who it was.I slowly back up scared as he takes steps forward."P-please.."I cry out.I back up more until my back hits a book shelf."What's wrong baby?Miss me?"Cedric says trapping me against the shelf."P-please..let me go.."I say terrified.It had been a while since he has been near me."Listen here you little slut! You do not talk back to me unless i tell you to,understand?!"He shouts in my face making me flinch.He chuckles at me flinching."You are useless,you are nothing.Nobody loves or cares about you,you should just kill yourself already."He say with his hand on my thigh.Hot tears silently start streaming down my cheeks and he just smirks at me."Aw don't cry baby."He says mocking me.His hand goes on my area and he rubs it.I try and move but he pushes me back."Lets have some fun,nobody's here."He says smirking at me.He pulls down my pants and starts rubbing it.I cry and he just puts his hand on my mouth."Make a sound and Draco dies."He says pulling down his pants."Please don't do this.."I say quietly crying even more."Last warning y/n."He says warning me as he pushes it in.I cry and try and get him off but he keeps holding me down.After what feels like forever he pulls his pants up and i pull mine up still shaking.He just leaves me there giving me a warning look.I run to my dorm and lock myself in the bathroom.I cry really hard letting it all out.I start cutting my wrists as i cry.After a while i take a shower feeling so dirty.I scrub really hard as i have flashbacks.I get out all red and put my clothes back on.I do my hair and makeup the same and check the time,it was 4 so Pansy should be here any minute.I sigh and grab my wand into my pocket.I hear a knock and open the door."Hey pans."I say walking out of the dorm."Hi y/n everyone's waiting in the common room."She says as we walk down the stairs.I see everyone laughing together on the couch,i miss the days i could do that and mean it.We all go to three broomsticks and sit down.Pansy was next to Blaise,Jules was on the other side of her and i was next to Blaise and Draco."What did you do today y/n?"Blaise asks me smiling at me."Oh uh i just read in the library after i took a nap."I say nervously.Nobody seemed to notice but Draco."You sure?"Draco asks looking at me not buying it."Yeah,why would you care anyways."I say rolling my eyes at him.I take a drink from my butter beer.Everyone looks at me confused except Jules and Draco,Draco ignores it and drinks his butter bear."Whats up with you two?"Pansy asks us."Nothing Pans it was just a joke."I say fake smiling.They all say oh and continue talking.After a while we head back for dinner.They eat and we all go our separate ways.As I was walking down the halls someone grabs my wrist pulling me into a empty classroom.I assume it's Cedric and tears go down my cheeks as i get flashbacks.It ends up being Draco.He looks at me worried.I quickly wipe my tears as the flashbacks go away."Y/n,whats going on?You look skinnier than usual and your crying right now."He says worried."why do you care?"I say coldly."I don't.I was only being nice.I don't care if you cry or about you."He says harshly.Tears stream down my cheeks as he leaves.My back slides down the wall as i cry into my knees.