𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 : 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏

Yoongi chuckle from his seat, watching the video Seokjin and Seulgi took few days ago, where they were placing kisses on his pale face.

He didn't know his hyung would be daring to do this, he just hope he was awake when they did this.

Seulgi and Seokjin giggled on the screen, automatically spreading a wide smile on Yoongi's face as he watch the video alone in his studio. He can't risk to let the members know he enjoys his own misery in this video.

Suddenly, the studio room's door bell rang, bringing Yoongi to stop the video and went to the door, opening whoever it is. The moment he opened the door, doe eyes and plump lips were innocently smiling at him, tilting his head like a baby deer.

"Hyung,"

"Am I interrupting something?"

Yoongi immediately shook his head, opening the door slightly wider. "No, It's fine. I just finished my draft so I'm taking a break." he replied, walking back to his desk, leaving the door open for the elder.

He immediately sat on his chair as he heard the door automatically locked behind him.

"I brought you some food since your daughter kept on insisting to bring you some since you're might get hungry." the elder stated, lifting the bag.

Yoongi gave a nod, taking the bag before sniffing the inside. "Thanks,"

The elder nod his head, awkwardly sat on the spare chair as Yoongi took the containers out before glancing back at Seokjin.

"Are you going to join me?"

"Huh? Oh no, we just ate. Uhm... I just wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?" He asked, turning his attention to his hyung who was biting his lower lips, before scratching his neck.

Yoongi just stared, fondly watching his hyung acting like a school girl asking her crush if he likes the lunch. Making him smile while Seokjin cleared his throat.

"Ah, I was thinking," Seokjin started. "Can you give us a day with you? I mean... I want us to spend time with Seulgi, it's been a while since we hang out just the three of us."

Yoongi gently caressed his lips, a habit he does whenever he's thinking, as he nod his head. "Sure, I guess I do need to take some break."

Seokjin immediately beamed into a wide smile, slightly bouncing in his seat like a little kid. "Really? Thank you, this meant so much to me and Seulgi."

"Hyung, she's our daughter, of course, I would do anything for her." He chuckled.

Seokjin smiled and nod his head, "That's good to hear. I-I mean... Hoseok told me something about Seulgi lately. "

"What is it?"

Seokjin sighed, "She... She had been insecure lately."

"Insecure?"

"Yeah, she was asking Namjoon and Hoseok about us and she wanted us to be a couple-" Yoongi raised both of his eyebrows as he listen. "-When I asked her why, she said she was scared that one day, we'll leave her side and forget about her like her biological parents did." the eldest explained.

Yoongi leaned his back, absorbing everything Seokjin had told him. He didn't know his daughter felt that way, he thought she was happy but it seems like they really have to assure her that they will never leave her.

He stared at his hyung as he saw him playing with the hem of his shirt, looking guilty. Well, he can't blame him even he feels guilty about it as he thought she was doing fine on her own.