𝑻𝒆𝒏 : 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 1

"We're here."

Yoongi immediately went out and opened the back door. Leaning in and helped Seulgi unbuckle herself from her seat.

The kid giggled as Yoongi slightly tickled her sides before pulling her out of the car with a wide smile.

"Yoongichi, make sure she's wearing her coat." Seokjin remarked walking around the car.

"Hyung, how many times did I told you not to call me that. Even Taehyung and Hoseok are teasing me with that nickname." Yoongi complained.

Seokjin just chuckle, throwing the coat to Yoongi who grab it by one hand before placing Seulgi on the car as he placed the coat on her.

"Why? It's a cute nickname. And besides, I like calling you that." Seokjin answered, standing behind them with an amuse smile on his face. Yoongi just sigh before lifting his daughter out, for Seokjin to lock the car.

"Appa, you know I can walk right?" Seulgi said, in a whining voice.

Yoongi just giggled as he placed a kiss on his daughter's cheeks, finding that pout adorable that it might be the death of him someday.

"I know, but I want to carry you while I still can." Yoongi whispered in a sweet tone.

Seulgi just stared at her father before she hugged his neck, placing her head on Yoongi's shoulder. "I love you, appa." she whispered.

Yoongi felt his heart flip when he heard those words, he tightly held his child before kissing her cheeks. "I love you too, baby."

"How about me?" Seokjin exclaimed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes while Seulgi faced his Dad and gave him a wide smile before saying, "I love you, Dada."

Seokjin smiled as he placed a kiss on his daughter lips and forehead. "I love you too, sweetie. Don't grow up too fast, I still want to baby you." Seokjin stated, squeezing his daughter's chubby cheeks.

Seulgi giggled before returning her head to Yoongi's shoulder as they started to walked toward the restaurant. The moment they entered, Seulgi shot her eyes wide open, awe by the interior of the place, all staffs were wearing formal suits and the hall is spotless. Yoongi and Seokjin casually made their way to the counter, when a man in suit came to them with a big smile on his face.

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Min, it's an honor to have you here."

"The pleasure is ours. I hope this family gathering stays confidential." Seokjin formally said.

Seulgi raised her head from Yoongi's shoulder, she wiggled a little so Yoongi immediately bend down and placed her in the ground before holding her Appa's hands.

"Of course, Mr. Kim."

"Thank you, can you please lead us to our room."

"Of course," the man said as he started to walk towards the VIP room.

Seokjin nodded his head before signaling Yoongi to follow the staff. They started to walk as Yoongi turned to his hyugng and said, "I always do forget that you're a son of an CEO." Yoongi commented, as Seokjin gave him an offensive look.

"Why, do I act like I was raise in a barn?"

"No, your looks and actions speaks authority and formality but once you open your mouth and tell dad jokes, you're far from that expectations." Yoongi casually replied.

Seokjin just chuckled and shook his head. "I don't know if I'll consider that a compliment or an insult, you brat. It's because Kim Seokjin and Jin from BTS are different."