𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"A vacation?" Seokjin repeated once again, staring at their boss who was giving them a wide smile before nodding his head.

"Ah, yes, just a week vacation. I had come to notice that you guys need a break once and a while. And I already cleared your schedule for an entire week." Bang Pd nim stated, fingers were intertwined on the table.

The members especially the maknae line beamed by the statement, everyone except Yoongi who was having a deep thought.

"But what about the song?" Yoongi asked, causing all the members to gaze at the rapper. "I mean Slowrabbit hyung wanted the song by the end of the week and I am still half way through."

Seokjin let out a sigh, eyeing Bang Pd nim who immediately caught his gaze. It happens all the time, whenever the members were given a three day or a week off, Yoongi would always stay in his studio to finish every song up.

Which is why Seokjin personally asked their boss to persuade or at least help them convince Yoongi to take his mind of his work. But the pale man is too passionate by his work, which is admirable but worrisome for Seokjin.

"Actually, I already asked Slowrabbit about it and he agreed to move the dead line in two weeks time. So now, I just want you guys to focus resting. You can do whatever you want, just let us know your plan, just in case."

"Will do, Sir." Namjoon replied in behalf of the group, giving a dimpled smile with Jimin and Jungkook smiling beside him.

By the time, they finally arrived back at their dorm, a soft singing welcomed them from the living room before Jimin shouted.

"Cupcake, we're home!"

"Appa! Dada! Oppa!" a small voice called as a dash suddenly ran passed them.

All members turned their heads and saw Seulgi hugging Seokjin's legs with her bun seated on his foot.

"Aigoo, why are you so adorable, hmm?" the eldest coo, pinching the little girl's cheeks which cause her to giggle.

She immediately signalled Seokjin to bed down on which the eldest did comply before a soft small peak landed on his lips. He let out a fond chuckle as Seulgi approached the other members with their kiss. All of them got a kiss on their nose, chin, and cheeks but only he and Yoongi got one on the lips.

A gesture that Seokjin really think is adorable.

Taehyung then took the chance to lift the little girl, holding her in his arms before placing a kiss on her nose.

"How's school today, tigress?"

Seulgi beamed, "It was fun and oh, Oppa-" she turned to Namjoon who was busy taking his shoes off on the corner. "We studied about stars, sun and earth today just like you teach me."

"Really? Did your teacher told you about the other planets as well?" Namjoon asked.

Seulgi nod her head, wiggling down on Taeyung's hold before she went to Jimin, helping the elder arrange his shoes on the rack.

"But I made a boy cry today but I didn't mean to." she pouted, clearly looked guilty.

"Why, what happened?" Yoongi asked, finally making their way to the living room with Seulgi tailing beside him.

"He said I look cute and I said Thank you cause Dada always told me to say thank you if someone compliments you."

"Then what happened?" Yoongi asked once again as every members turned all their attention to her, encouraging her to continue her story.

Seulgi pouted once again, "And he said are you not going to say you love me? but I said, would you like to be my sunshine? He smiled and said, because I'm so bright. But I told him, well, kindda but you can start being 93 million miles away from me. Then he cried," she sulked. "I don't why he cried, Did I said something wrong?"