𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 : 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

"Dada, where are we going?" a small voice asked from behind.

Seokjin immediately glanced at the rear mirror, smiling when he saw his daughter staring at him like a little cat. She was wearing a decent yellow dress that matched her leather jacket that Yoongi brought for her.

They spent two hours, picking her clothes since Yoongi wanted her to wear pants and a leather jacket while he wanted a girly type which is a dress. And they end up arguing until Seulgi decided to wear both clothes. He swore he pity his daughter for dealing with such childish parents. Seokjin sometimes wonder whose is the adult one between the three of them.

"Well, why don't you guess." He suggested with a smile, gazing back at the road.

Yoongi, who was seated on the passenger seat, smiled, placing his eldows on the window as they waited for her response.

"Are we going on a park?" Jimin asked, leaning behind Yoongi but Seokjin shook his head.

"Are we going to eat?" Taehyung questioned, raising his eyebrows while staring at ths rear mirror but he shook his head once again.

"No, guess again." he said.

The maknae line decided to tag along with them, Hoseok and Namjoon wanted to come to but something came up and they decided to go to the company. Yoongi asked to be excuse because of this special day, and he doesn't want to miss it.

Seulgi narrowed his eyes, glancing at Jungkook who was siting beside her who was sharing a confuse look as they tried to guess where they were going.

Only the hyung line knew about this, the reason why Hoseok badly wanted to come with them that Namjoon has to pull him at the other car. Since, the maknae line don't have any clue, Seokjin chuckled from his seat while Yoongi stared in amuse.

"Are we going to finally buy that action figure we're talking about?" Jungkook asked, turning his eyes to Seokjin.

"Wrong,"

The Maknaes raised their eyebrows before  they turned to Yoongi who remained quite at the passenger seat. Yoongi cleared his throat, finally noticing their eyes on him and let out a loud sigh.

While Seokjin just smiled, fully aware that Yoongi couldn't resist the four of them. Especially not, when they're looking at him like children waiting for their father to buy them an ice cream for dessert.

"Why don't you just wait until we get there, alright?" Yoongi suggested, earning small scoff from the young ones while Seokjin just chuckled, amused.

Finally, they have arrived. Seulgi narrowed her eyes, trying to peak at the window behind Jimin who finally got his answer. She frowned before a plain white building caught her attention, she saw the name at the gate but Seokjin was driving the car too fast for her to read the place.

The car finally stopped, Yoongi immediately went down along with Taehyung and Jungkook who was already smiling as they wore their mask and baseball cap. While Jimin helped her remove her seatbelt before Yoongi opened the door.

Her small eyes immediately caught the sight of a friendly themed building. Different colors welcomed them at the entrance and she can hear noises coming from the inside.

"Ready, Nabi?"

She immediately glanced at her father, biting her lips as Yoongi took the chance to lift her out of the car. Yoongi placed her on the floor, since Seokjin didn't want Yoongi to carry her all day which result for his shoulders to ache when the night comes.

Even thou, he wanted to carry her, he knew too well that his daughter would asked for him to bring her down, fully aware what happens if she let him.