𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 : 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆

"So you found her being beaten on an alley?" Namjoon repeated after Yoongi and Seokjin told them what happened.

They were sitting on the living room, Seulgi was sleeping on Yoongi's chest wearing a clean pajama that Taehyung kept for his cousin's daughter. Luckily, Seulgi was a small kid that it perfectly fit her.

"Yeah, and Jin Hyung just jumped in, punching the guy on the face." Yoongi quietly said, trying his best not to wake Seulgi up.

All eyes instantly widen, glaring at their eldest who just sigh and rubbed his forehead.

"If you were in my shoes, you would do the same thing. Yoongi too, punched the guy, he even threatened him with a bar." Seokjin stated.

Eyes quickly averted to Yoongi who just gave them a blank stare. The rapper just ignored them as he gently brushed Seulgi's hair which the child instantly leaned in to the touch.

Yoongi smiled and thought, 'She looks like a cat.'

"So what are we going to do with her, hyung? And how old is she?" Jimin asked.

"I think she's five or six. Her pronunciation is so clear for a 4 year old kid." Namjoon commented, looking at Seulgi who was comfortably sleeping on Yoongi's chest. Seokjin smiled a little, staring at the kid before he let out a deep sigh.

"I'll be taking her to the station tomorrow, she might be one of the missing kids." Seokjin stated before leaning on the couch.

"I'll go with you." Yoongi remarked. Seokjin instantly nodded to which the other's found surprising.

'Didn' t they fought earlier?' the thought rang on Taehyung' s mind, gazing at his hyungs.

Seokjin stood up from his seat, and gently took Seulgi from Yoongi, who didn't complained. "Well, I'm taking her to bed with me, you guys can rest. I'll watch over her. And please, go to bed on time."

The members nodded their heads in response.

"Good night." Seokjin stated before he marched towards their room with Seulgi on his hands.

As the door closed, Yoongi stood up. Burying his hands onto his pocket, facing the youngers

"You can now go back to your own rooms. You don't have to sneak out just to talk us about anymore. We're fine." Yoongi casually stated before following Seokjin and Seulgi on their room.

The other's were stunned, following Yoongi with their eyes until he quickly disappear, leaving the members frozen on their seat.

"Looks like God heard our prayer." Jungkook stated as the other slowly nod their heads.

***

The next morning, Yoongi woke up when he felt a small pair of hands shook him up. He was about to yell, annoyed whoever disturb him in his slumber, but then he heard small sniffs.

He instantly opened his eyes and saw Seulgi standing beside his bed, eyes were puffy and red. He immediately sat up and faced the child, scanning for injuries. "Why are you crying, baby?" He asked.

Seulgi let out a pout as she rubbed her eyes. "I can't find Jinnie Oppa. Did he leave?" Seulgi asked, tears started to roll down her cheeks.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't cry, I'm sure Jin hyung didn't leave, he might be at the kitchen." Yoongi said.

The kid didn't replied, staring at him with puffy eyes.Yoongi let out a huge gummy smile, lifting Seulgi in his arms.

"Let's go downstairs and look for him, alright? Don't cry, you don't look pretty if you cry." Yoongi said, wiping the tears off the kid's cheeks. Seulgi smiled at the gesture as she placed her head on Yoongi's shoulder.