𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 : 𝑪𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝑮𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅

It had been a tough time for Bangtan especially for Seokjin and Yoongi.

Seulgi would never come out of their dorm nor let the others go out, afraid that some wild fans will attack her parents and oppas again.

Hoseok and Taehyung never had a chance to go to the mall to buy some things and some new clothes because Seulgi guarded the door and not letting anyone out.

“Someone is being overprotective.” Jungkook commented, watching his sister standing on the door with a broom stick in her hands, while he was sitting at the couch eating some cookies.

“Aren’t she tired for guarding the door since she woke up?” Taehyung asked, sitting beside Jungkook.

Jimin nod his head, as he took another cookie and placed it in his mouth. They have been watching their little baby since this morning. The three of them woke up when they heard Seulgi’s loud cries, stopping Namjoon and Hoseok from going on a morning walk.

Even Yoongi have to sneak out to go to his studio, for he had some works to do along with the two rapper. It took them an hour to stop Seulgi from crying and assuring her that her appa and oppas are safe in their company.

They don’t have work today, Bang pd nim gave them the whole two days to rest while waiting for the issue to die down, knowing that once the media found something more interesting, they will eventually forget about Seulgi.

However, Jimin found something on twitter that made the fans go wild. It was Yoongi’s post yesterday. He saw it while he was checking their fan-site at midnight, he instantly woke Jungkook and Hoseok up just to let them know about the post. It made their theory strong and they can’t wait for it to be real.

“Seulgi-yah. Do you want some cookie?” Jimin asked, lifting the bowl of cookie. Seulgi instantly shook her head before gripping the broom stick tightly.

“No, I have to protect you from angry ladies.” she replied.

Taehyung and Jungkook started to laugh as Jimin just shook his head. The vocalists was stuck with their overprotective body guard, that even her dad couldn’t keep her away from the door.

“Seulgi, honey. Come here and eat your lunch.” Seokjin called from the kitchen. “Boys, it’s time to eat and give me that.” he scold, grabbing the entire bowl of cookie from Taehyung’s hand.

“Hyung!” Jungkook whined, staring at Seokjin in disbelief.

Seokjin bought that cookies for him, as a thank you gift for protecting his little sister, but now, he took it away.

“You can have it back after lunch, for god’s sake. Now go, and eat.” Seokjin said, going back to the kitchen with the cookies.

The three looked at each other as Jimin stated, “You heard, Mom. Let’s go, I’m hungry.”

Taehyung’s face instantly frowned and turned his head to Jimin. “Hungry? You practically ate the whole bowl and you’re still hungry?”

“Why do you care?”

“Let’s go already before hyung comes back.” Jungkook said, tired of his hyung arguing over a non sense topic again.

“Bring the little yoongi for me please.” Seokjin exclaimed from the kitchen.

“Hyung, she’s a mini version of you when it comes to eating and overprotecting.” Taehyung replied.

Jungkook just shook his head before he grab his sister and placed her in his shoulder like a sack of rice.

“Oppa, let me go.”

“No, we’re going to eat. We don’t want Mommy to get mad for not eating lunch right?” Jungkook replied.