𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 : 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 2

"So, when are you two going to get married?" Mr. Kim suddenly asked.

Seokjin's eyes widen like saucers while Yoongi, unexpectedly choked on his own saliva

"Appa!"

The old man just laughed and shrug his shoulders. "What?" Mr. Kim replied with a sly smile.

Seokjin felt his face turned red, letting go of Yoongi's hand while the younger was still couching beside him. Mr. Min and their hyungs just snickered at their reaction while the two mother nodded in agreement.

"Well, you have a daughter now so you should get married." Mrs. Min stated before giving Seulgi a spoonful of rice.

The kid didn't even hesitate to open her mouth and shallow the whole food, as Mrs. Min gladly wiped the remaining rice on her puffy cheeks.

"Eomma, I already told you. She's our child legally even thou hyung and I aren't going to be married." Yoongi explained but his mother gave him a stern look.

"And what will happen if the both of you separate, who will take care of her? It's not good to raise a child separately. It's not healthy."

"Agreed," Mrs. Kim commented before feeding Seulgi with some meat.

Yoongi and Seokjin just stared at each other before taking a deep sigh. Well, they have a point, Things will get complicated if the both of them separates but now it is not the best time to think about it yet. What matters for now is how they are going to educate and take care of their daugther while balancing their work.

"Oh, by the way, are you going to introduce her to your fans?" Mrs. Kim asked, placing the glass of wine at the table.

Both of them stared at each other before looking back to their parents, who was waiting for their reply. "Maybe, when the time comes. We want to keep her to ourselves for a while." Seokjin answered.

Both parents nodded their heads while Seok Jung proudly tapped his brother's back, giving him a thumbs up. Seokjin gave a smile, slightly shaking his head.

"Eomma," Yoongi called, pointing at Seulgi who was reaching the food in front of her.

Mrs. Min immediately assisted her as she continued to eat while her grandparents were just watching her with fond in their eyes.

Not even bothered by their fond gaze, she continued to eat on her own, while Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Mim makes sure not to spill her food unto her clothes.

"She eats like you." Seok Jung commented, turning his head to his brother who just smiled.

"She does have a huge appetite for a little kid. Look how she eats at the cafe." Yoongi said, giving his phones to their old mans who instantly took it from him and watched the video.

Both Yoongi and Seokjin just watched at their parents fondly staring at the camera while their brothers started to tease Seulgi that she looks like a little hamster with her mouth filled with foods.

Smiles never took off from their faces as laughter echoed at the entire room.

***

They spend more than an hour talking and bonding, sharing some childhood stories until Seulgi fell asleep in Mr. Min's arms while the others continued to talk.

Yoongi took the chance to sit beside his father, watching them as Mr. Min gently caressed her back with a fond look. "She's precious, isn't she?"

"She is, I thought you'll stay single for the rest of your life so your mom was planning to set a blind date for you." Mr. Min confessed and Yoongi just chuckled, leaning his back on the chair to relax himself, with his father's company.